- Joined
- Sep 26, 2016
- Messages
- 334
- Reaction score
- 269
- Country
-

I may be a bit late but I can still welcome youHeeey
Yeah you did![]()

No problen i haven't been to active ether XDI may be a bit late but I can still welcome you![]()

Hopefully that changes now lol. You have the best taste. I'll be counting on you for recommendationsNo problen i haven't been to active ether XD
Thanks![]()

ThanksHopefully that changes now lol. You have the best taste. I'll be counting on you for recommendations![]()

No I haven't. But i'll add it to my summer list. I have around 4 months to read/watch all the things on my list and a quiet countryside to do it inThanks
I will do my best to recommend you some stuff
Did you watch evangelion yet?

Why did you leave MH for so long?Hey l, sorry for the delay lmao
Been quite busy XD

Got swamped with work and other thingsWhy did you leave MH for so long?![]()

>implying she'll ever watch itGot swamped with work and other things
@Belserion nice let me know what you think once you watch it.

She has listened to mine in the past>implying she'll ever watch it
She never listens to my recommendations, she won't to yours either![]()

It's a trap!I see
He's a Daughter
![]()

That's so unfair to me.She has listened to mine in the past![]()

( @BelserionBut he has the receipts. I've watched animes he's recommended before>implying she'll ever watch it
She never listens to my recommendations, she won't to yours either![]()

