Hey

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Hello :d
 

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France
Hello @Titania and Welcome on MangaHelpers:confetti
Feel free to ask us if you have questions or problems :zyra
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
No problen i haven't been to active ether XD

Thanks :p
Hopefully that changes now lol. You have the best taste. I'll be counting on you for recommendations :zomg
 

Selene

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 26, 2016
Messages
334
Reaction score
269
Country
Dragonstone
Hopefully that changes now lol. You have the best taste. I'll be counting on you for recommendations :zomg
Thanks

I will do my best to recommend you some stuff :p

Did you watch evangelion yet?
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Thanks

I will do my best to recommend you some stuff :p

Did you watch evangelion yet?
No I haven't. But i'll add it to my summer list. I have around 4 months to read/watch all the things on my list and a quiet countryside to do it in :D
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Got swamped with work and other things :p

@Belserion nice let me know what you think once you watch it.
>implying she'll ever watch it

She never listens to my recommendations, she won't to yours either :p
 

Selene

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 26, 2016
Messages
334
Reaction score
269
Country
Dragonstone
>implying she'll ever watch it

She never listens to my recommendations, she won't to yours either :p
She has listened to mine in the past :p
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
>implying she'll ever watch it

She never listens to my recommendations, she won't to yours either :p
But he has the receipts. I've watched animes he's recommended before :heh

Yours are on my list too don't worry I haven't forgotten :p
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Actually i and Titania once fought over Irene to make Irene my waifu.
 
Top