Lasagna is italian cake.

Who is best girl?

  • Arcueid

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Ciel

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Akiha

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Kohaku

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Hisui

    Votes: 1 14.3%

  • Total voters
    7

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Ewww! :m3j
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Gomenasai Sky-sama! :gwah
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
As you will never play the game anyway:






Fuck FFXV. This is now my favorite OST of any game ever.
Also holy smokes those soundtracks are epic as hell. I already ordered Horizon Zero Dawn though, so I probably won't be able to get Nier for a while now :(. Played the demo though, it seemed pretty cool and I like 2B's (iirc she's the female Android right?) design.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany


I'm sure you would love to be greeted by that trio ;)

Who wouldn't? So many heads to pat~
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Gomenasai Sky-sama! :gwah
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


Also holy smokes those soundtracks are epic as hell. I already ordered Horizon Zero Dawn though, so I probably won't be able to get Nier for a while now :(. Played the demo though, it seemed pretty cool and I like 2B's (iirc she's the female Android right?) design.
No.

Zero Down... That will have to wait.
Yes they are all androids.
Well if you have the time... Imho it is the game of the year.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Wait, why are you enabling my spending like this... :notlikethis

Overlord was creepy and great. More captivating than Arrival, at least. You think Shadowbroker is even better? All I've got left is getting the Reaper IFF. Everyone is loyal, somehow had enough Paragon points to keep Jack and Miranda loyal after their conflict. Now I just got to get the right party configuration down for the last missions or so apparently, and they should all survive. :nunoamaze Somehow I feel like I wish I hadn't come across this tidbit just to see it play out naturally, but since I'm playing through the series and not just one game, not sure when I'll be able to revisit it. I'm a bit of a completionist anyway, so I would have done all the loyalty missions anyway, but it would have still be interesting to see what would happen.

So you didn't even look into it for ME:A? Seems like it might have been a bit of an afterthought. Or maybe they put too much time into it and that's why other aspects of the game got the flack that they did. But yeah, not optimistic about the series multiplayer in general. And what is it with you and Quarians exactly? :notsure
Why not? It might be the last ME game that has ever been made. So do it!

Shadowbroker was a great voerall piece of story. Great gameplay, nice cutscenes and a great addition to the story.

Well if you wanna go for 100%, everyone should survive. Though they really replaced the dead in the nice way during ME3. Legion and Jack being especially tragic in a way (in ME3).

No, why would I? For me it is done. I will just pick it up again for a DLC that interests me.

Tali? Hello? How do you even have to ask...
--- Double Post Merged, ---
When we talk about art... Nekopara... Soon... :sky2

Depends... ATLUS just released Caligula Effect in Europe... But virtual only and only vor the Vita... That does annoy me a bit. Physical copies are simply nice to look at. Like I said, I don't need expensive special editions but a nice steel book is always worth those 5€ more. (If you are not called Mass Effect Andromeda.)

I am kinda damaged regarding OST at the moment... Will be hard for me to find something that gets past the eargasms I had with Nier Automata. Though Kuzu no Honkai was quite good too on that regard.

Key Magic is just a thing though. Apart from that it is up to your own interpretation. And well... EX does change that a bit. I won't criticize Clannad. I just can't. Even though I see the flaws.

*Attack on magical Jews. :kappa We can't agree on everything it is as simple as that. Even though we usually share a mutual agreement on most stuff iirc... :D

It just differs too often. On some days my desk is filled with paper, on others it is empty. And I am too socially awkward to talk to people in this case... :XD
If only... Though I would still work part time. That week at home would have been critical without Nier or Anime to watch. Sometimes the feeling of being alone gets to my head too much.
@niichan :kappa
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
No.

Zero Down... That will have to wait.
Yes they are all androids.
Well if you have the time... Imho it is the game of the year.
Why not? :((

It's a cool game imo, I'm like 20% done in the main storyline and it's already got me hooked in. Might not be your type though if you don't like playing games with a more 'primal' feeling.

Does Nier have a good storyline?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Why not? It might be the last ME game that has ever been made. So do it!

Shadowbroker was a great voerall piece of story. Great gameplay, nice cutscenes and a great addition to the story.

Well if you wanna go for 100%, everyone should survive. Though they really replaced the dead in the nice way during ME3. Legion and Jack being especially tragic in a way (in ME3).

No, why would I? For me it is done. I will just pick it up again for a DLC that interests me.

Tali? Hello? How do you even have to ask...
Oh, I'm not saying I won't play it. I most likely will. But it'll have to wait until after I finish Prey and complete ME3. Sales vanished too, but they'll be back. :wowsoBOB

Yeah it was good as a bridge between the first two games. The scenery was insane as well. Though I might put Overlord only slightly above it due the experience/twist.

Yeah, I finished the game with everyone loyal and alive.

Well, I mean... sure. But why not Miranda? (I'm going to assume Jack was a bit too goth/punk for you :kappa) I was curious about Samara as a minor romance (and Kelly), but I think I progressed too far with Miranda at that point for it to activate, plus I probably had too many Renegade points.
 

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France
Darn , these pics :hurr
@niichan @Sky As you guys talk often about it, do you recommend me to buy Persona 5?
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
When we talk about art... Nekopara... Soon... :sky2

Depends... ATLUS just released Caligula Effect in Europe... But virtual only and only vor the Vita... That does annoy me a bit. Physical copies are simply nice to look at. Like I said, I don't need expensive special editions but a nice steel book is always worth those 5€ more. (If you are not called Mass Effect Andromeda.)

I am kinda damaged regarding OST at the moment... Will be hard for me to find something that gets past the eargasms I had with Nier Automata. Though Kuzu no Honkai was quite good too on that regard.

Key Magic is just a thing though. Apart from that it is up to your own interpretation. And well... EX does change that a bit. I won't criticize Clannad. I just can't. Even though I see the flaws.

*Attack on magical Jews. :kappa We can't agree on everything it is as simple as that. Even though we usually share a mutual agreement on most stuff iirc... :D

It just differs too often. On some days my desk is filled with paper, on others it is empty. And I am too socially awkward to talk to people in this case... :XD
If only... Though I would still work part time. That week at home would have been critical without Nier or Anime to watch. Sometimes the feeling of being alone gets to my head too much.
Care level = 0 :p

Well in a sense one hardly looks at physical copies, really, but I prefer them over digital as well, so I know what you mean. Dunno this Caligula Effect...

oh I feel each soundtrack has it's own charm, hard to compare them, what differs is the numbers of songs you like I guess. Nier seems to have a great soundtrack indeed, but the world is huge, so you will find other good tracks in no time (and get over your nier hype) ;)

Not sure what exactly is up to my own interpretation when I'm basically told that everyone got revived or that the sad events never happened for whatever weird bullshit reason... :oh I guess I'm a bit harsh but such "happy end magic" without any explanation at all just gets on my nerves. If EX/PE does change it somewhat then that's a pretty good thing.

Ofc, we're bros for a reason :hi5

Everyone needs others at times, that's how we work, but generally I like my alone time quite a bit. Then again I guess even talking on the internet does count as interacting with others, so that probably is another way to compensate for not talking or interacting with someone directly/from face to face. A friend of mine basically needs at least one other person around him all the time, he has trouble staying alone for one night even (though ofc he can manage if he wants to, so it's not worrisome). Something like that I could never handle, never xD I need my alone time or I get annoyed, I would never want to interact with other people 24/7 (not including sleep) :XD

Darn , these pics :hurr
@niichan @Sky As you guys talk often about it, do you recommend me to buy Persona 5?
I can recommend Persona 5 to everyone, there's no need to play any of the prequel games :nod
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,974
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Today's mood






I just knew Susanoomon solo'd Lucemon Satan Mode :eek so OP
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
That came out of nowhere, but hey Susanoomon's cool.

Now, would you mind posting some pics of Angewomon or LadyDevimon Ahmad? :hurr
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,974
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
That came out of nowhere, but hey Susanoomon's cool.

Now, would you mind posting some pics of Angewomon or LadyDevimon Ahmad? :hurr
:hurr

You can see this thread. I posted some Angewomon pics in that thread :zomg But no worries, I will post some in your thread too. I think they are popular enough.

And suddenly... Digimon. :XD
:pout
 
Top