Futaba pics incoming, just for you 



Banned.Ewww!![]()
Gomenasai Sky-sama!Banned.

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Also holy smokes those soundtracks are epic as hell. I already ordered Horizon Zero Dawn though, so I probably won't be able to get Nier for a while nowAs you will never play the game anyway:
Fuck FFXV. This is now my favorite OST of any game ever.
. Played the demo though, it seemed pretty cool and I like 2B's (iirc she's the female Android right?) design.

![]()
I'm sure you would love to be greeted by that trio![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
No.Gomenasai Sky-sama!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Also holy smokes those soundtracks are epic as hell. I already ordered Horizon Zero Dawn though, so I probably won't be able to get Nier for a while now. Played the demo though, it seemed pretty cool and I like 2B's (iirc she's the female Android right?) design.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Why not? It might be the last ME game that has ever been made. So do it!Wait, why are you enabling my spending like this...
Overlord was creepy and great. More captivating than Arrival, at least. You think Shadowbroker is even better? All I've got left is getting the Reaper IFF. Everyone is loyal, somehow had enough Paragon points to keep Jack and Miranda loyal after their conflict. Now I just got to get the right party configuration down for the last missions or so apparently, and they should all survive.Somehow I feel like I wish I hadn't come across this tidbit just to see it play out naturally, but since I'm playing through the series and not just one game, not sure when I'll be able to revisit it. I'm a bit of a completionist anyway, so I would have done all the loyalty missions anyway, but it would have still be interesting to see what would happen.
So you didn't even look into it for ME:A? Seems like it might have been a bit of an afterthought. Or maybe they put too much time into it and that's why other aspects of the game got the flack that they did. But yeah, not optimistic about the series multiplayer in general. And what is it with you and Quarians exactly?![]()
--- Double Post Merged, ---
@niichanWhen we talk about art... Nekopara... Soon...
Depends... ATLUS just released Caligula Effect in Europe... But virtual only and only vor the Vita... That does annoy me a bit. Physical copies are simply nice to look at. Like I said, I don't need expensive special editions but a nice steel book is always worth those 5€ more. (If you are not called Mass Effect Andromeda.)
I am kinda damaged regarding OST at the moment... Will be hard for me to find something that gets past the eargasms I had with Nier Automata. Though Kuzu no Honkai was quite good too on that regard.
Key Magic is just a thing though. Apart from that it is up to your own interpretation. And well... EX does change that a bit. I won't criticize Clannad. I just can't. Even though I see the flaws.
*Attack on magical Jews.We can't agree on everything it is as simple as that. Even though we usually share a mutual agreement on most stuff iirc...
It just differs too often. On some days my desk is filled with paper, on others it is empty. And I am too socially awkward to talk to people in this case...
If only... Though I would still work part time. That week at home would have been critical without Nier or Anime to watch. Sometimes the feeling of being alone gets to my head too much.

Why not?No.
Zero Down... That will have to wait.
Yes they are all androids.
Well if you have the time... Imho it is the game of the year.
(Oh, I'm not saying I won't play it. I most likely will. But it'll have to wait until after I finish Prey and complete ME3. Sales vanished too, but they'll be back.Why not? It might be the last ME game that has ever been made. So do it!
Shadowbroker was a great voerall piece of story. Great gameplay, nice cutscenes and a great addition to the story.
Well if you wanna go for 100%, everyone should survive. Though they really replaced the dead in the nice way during ME3. Legion and Jack being especially tragic in a way (in ME3).
No, why would I? For me it is done. I will just pick it up again for a DLC that interests me.
Tali? Hello? How do you even have to ask...

) I was curious about Samara as a minor romance (and Kelly), but I think I progressed too far with Miranda at that point for it to activate, plus I probably had too many Renegade points.
Care level = 0When we talk about art... Nekopara... Soon...
Depends... ATLUS just released Caligula Effect in Europe... But virtual only and only vor the Vita... That does annoy me a bit. Physical copies are simply nice to look at. Like I said, I don't need expensive special editions but a nice steel book is always worth those 5€ more. (If you are not called Mass Effect Andromeda.)
I am kinda damaged regarding OST at the moment... Will be hard for me to find something that gets past the eargasms I had with Nier Automata. Though Kuzu no Honkai was quite good too on that regard.
Key Magic is just a thing though. Apart from that it is up to your own interpretation. And well... EX does change that a bit. I won't criticize Clannad. I just can't. Even though I see the flaws.
*Attack on magical Jews.We can't agree on everything it is as simple as that. Even though we usually share a mutual agreement on most stuff iirc...
It just differs too often. On some days my desk is filled with paper, on others it is empty. And I am too socially awkward to talk to people in this case...
If only... Though I would still work part time. That week at home would have been critical without Nier or Anime to watch. Sometimes the feeling of being alone gets to my head too much.


I guess I'm a bit harsh but such "happy end magic" without any explanation at all just gets on my nerves. If EX/PE does change it somewhat then that's a pretty good thing.

I can recommend Persona 5 to everyone, there's no need to play any of the prequel games

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Four here? I better get at least five next time*Waifu delivery guy rings the bell*
"Here you go sir!"
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()

so OP

That came out of nowhere, but hey Susanoomon's cool.
Now, would you mind posting some pics of Angewomon or LadyDevimon Ahmad?

But no worries, I will post some in your thread too. I think they are popular enough.And suddenly... Digimon.![]()
