Info Hiro Mashima's & Atsuwo Ueda's Twitter

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,718
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
More anime hints, I need that soon brah. Gotta see my heroes and villains animated. Spinoffs always likely, who would be next for a spinoff?
I wouldn't be surprised if we saw a spin-off on Natsu and Happy's journey through the one year time-skip, documenting what they did during that time and any shenanigans that happened.
 

Doughboy

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
4,482
Reaction score
8,341
Country
United States
I wouldn't be surprised if we saw a spin-off on Natsu and Happy's journey through the one year time-skip, documenting what they did during that time and any shenanigans that happened.
If anything I wonder if Hiro would do another monthly series like FT Zero, but based on another character. Doing that would also be able allow Kodashna to bring back Monthly Fairy Tail Mag which ran during the anime broadcast and FT Zero

Events from 400 years ago would be nice.
The gaidens are over but like I said to Sammy maybe a monthly series could be on the come up if they don't return to the character specific spinoffs. Juvia or Jellal would be a good one, for a villain maybe Brandish
 

yukistorm33

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2016
Messages
499
Reaction score
1,199
Age
44
Country
Australia
Events from 400 years ago would be nice.
Yeah, a spin off about 400 years ago is most likely to happen.

After all, we never did get an arc about what happened 400 years....just some details.
 

Miralicious akuma

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 19, 2016
Messages
309
Reaction score
1,686
Country
India

Google translate: I think that Fairy Tale is not over yet even if the original is over. There are various projects, so please look forward to it!
Man even though I'm gonna support his next manga with all my heart, I would love if he continued ft with some kind of spin off or something, revolving around next generation. Not asking for much but like around 10-15 CH would be sufficient to satisfy Me :XD.. I mean cmon that kind of stuff would be hype af. :sky2
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
Man even though I'm gonna support his next manga with all my heart, I would love if he continued ft with some kind of spin off or something, revolving around next generation. Not asking for much but like around 10-15 CH would be sufficient to satisfy Me :XD.. I mean cmon that kind of stuff would be hype af. :sky2
You just wanna see that Baby in action :blush
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Man even though I'm gonna support his next manga with all my heart, I would love if he continued ft with some kind of spin off or something, revolving around next generation. Not asking for much but like around 10-15 CH would be sufficient to satisfy Me :XD.. I mean cmon that kind of stuff would be hype af. :sky2
Boris Dragneel: Next Generations....
:notlikethis
 

strikefreedom

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2017
Messages
2,420
Reaction score
3,484
Age
34
Country
France
I think we should:

A fairy tail zero 2 on zeref for showing the missing part of his past, his attempt to resurrect natsu, creating the demon, his encounter with igneel and anna.

And that ends with his meeting with maivis.

A spin off on acno, to show his past.

And one on, natsu and happy, lucy, jubia and jellal during the year of training.

A 10th OAV on stone age.

The animated of course, will have HS, history of some part lengthened, kind to discover a little the continent of alvarez, before found wendy, jubia, gray.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
I still want my time travel arc.... No! I won't let this go :deadhorse

FAIRY TAIL Foundations/Fairy Tail Origins/ Fairy Tail Dawn/Fairies In Wonderland

Natsu vs Acno in the past that was recorded in the painting from Gmg. :x3

Ichiya gets left in the past and worshipped as a god :toc A beautiful moment with Erza saying "I have always loved you." He tells her "Always remember my perfume."
Natsu vs Igneel for an actual fight of END vs Igneel which taught Igneel to love humans before he met Zeref picking turnips. :waah

Anna could be helpful in the past. :wooo

Zeref realizing he couldn't change his past or save Natsu (a bit like Elle/Sieg....) :yoda

Wendy meeting Grandiney :squee

Irene said the white angel beat the black angel. Dark!Lucy vs White Zeref .... Zeref wins but as plot twist as he's leaving have Mavis overcome his curse. Have DS Gray deal final blow Gray freezing the ice mountain that Irene turned to flowers. :wub
Bring back Dimaria and Brandish for some Timetravel Shenanigans...:umad

Mard Greer fights CSK the first time :tss

Acnologia's backstory :errr (It's not like I want Dragon Cry's backflash to be the only reason Acno turned evil).
Erza saves Jellal and Jellall figures out a way to send everyone back to future :wtf

Anna and Zeref interact. :whistle

Shenanigans of meeting people in the past (Midian academy, young Zeref, young Irene, young Anna; Mard Greer; Deliora) :sky2 Like What if Gray met Deliora 400 years ago? Would he kill him? Knowing the demon would kill his family and Ur. Or would he let history happen?

Potential for new characters just like Zero brought in Yuri, Warrod, Hades, Zera. :awe

We could learn more about the thing trapped on Tenrou island and also the book on Tenrou island that Mavis learned about Ankhseram's curse. :snidely

And a better conclusion for the story than Fairy Tail Boruto than Acnologia getting plot device-d and Zeref get nakama punched. :emocat:pjsalt:pjsalt:pjsalt:pjsalt

And moral of the story would be... How can you change your future when it was already set in stone in the past??? :bishie

Do it HIRO :ck

You do know Hiro is hyping this because people are at a low point with the movie already out, no anime in sight, and the ending of the manga? I wouldn't put it past Hiro to be trolling the fans...............
 

SleipnirX

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
May 7, 2017
Messages
399
Reaction score
663
Age
31
Country
United Kingdom
An a Sequel?
Or is he referring to the spin offs like Zero, Ice Trail, Gaiden (are any of those still ongoing?)

I don't really see where you can go once Zeref and Acnologia are defeated, I guess you could skip ahead to the guild 100 years or more later and introduce new bad guys, but even then you're relatively bound by the events of the series (and in particular how it ends)
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
I noticed something interesting with this image, and that is if you look very carefully you can actually see this image on the paper.
Which part?Can you please zoom it.
 

MangerDan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2015
Messages
1,369
Reaction score
1,433
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Which part?Can you please zoom it.
Its horizontal but you can see part of the column on the right and part of the Dragon's wing. Its the one on top with all the dragons.
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Its horizontal but you can see part of the column on the right and part of the Dragon's wing. Its the one on top with all the dragons.
Just above Irene on the right panel?

There seems to be a woman who looks like Lucy.
 

randimari

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2017
Messages
105
Reaction score
248
Age
33
Country
United States
On the topic of spinoffs, a spriggan 12 one would be super appreciated. We only have about 4 spriggans who we have a good amount of info on their backstories (Brandish, Irene, August, God Serena to an extent) not every one should have a complicated backstory but just some fill in the blanks footnotes about why the wanted to follow Zeref.
 
Top