#kickxi0

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I will check her out ( :teehee ) more later on ( I'm again out of home for few days )..Basically, she seems to me much better and useful pick up then Reaper :kappa

Hard to play but fun Hack Large medkit/Drop teleport/invisibility/Kill or Hack Enemy supp/tank /teleport:cookiehand = You are pain in the ass for enemy team :blush
As with any hero, If you're good at them, then they're useful. Reaper is an offence so obviously his use is pure firepower and the element of surprise slugs to the face.
At this point I have a main for each class.

Reaper for Offense
Junkrat for Defense
Reinhardt for Tank
Lucio or Zen for Support.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,985
Reaction score
6,622
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
No thanks, I'd rather just continue to regard these tryhards as "bads" :frankerz
I didn't say they were good. I was just referring to how they saw themselves. Call them whatevah :frankerz
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
What has your thread become? :feelsbadman @Vici
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
What has your thread become? :feelsbadman @Vici
And why are you complaining about it for a second time..

Told you already that you can simply skip the OW related posts and come with another topic if you want it's not forbidden or anything.
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
I'm just messing around :arf
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,224
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Reaper is an offence so obviously his use is pure firepower
That's not the only characteristic of an attacker though. Sombra is one as well. I'd say the main thing they have in common is being a flanker. The difference is Sombra is CC-based.
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
How's your favourite character in FT I mean the one and the only one almighty and great Acnologia
He stopped being a favorite around 9 chapters ago. :p
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
He stopped being a favorite around 9 chapters ago. :p
It's good that you aren't one of this people that like only character because they are strong and have good panel time and stay with them until the end :kappa
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
What's so funny in what I said? :notsure

It's good that you aren't one of this people that like only character because they are strong and have good panel time and stay with them until the end :kappa
It takes a lot of effort to give a fuck about any FT character now tbh. :lmao
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Speak for yourself..

I still like Kagura despite being trolled 3 times in the 60 chapters :awe
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Totinona

Pleb taste :kappa

Just kidding, you're awesome. :hurr
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,985
Reaction score
6,622
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
^ Expected something hilarious from that PotG.

Wasn't disappointed :XD
 
Top