Dw, overall we play for fun. I insist on Sym even when the moment is terrible for her (they prolly silently hate me for that ç.ç). But yeah if we feel you should use something else for a match when we're super struggling, we'll prolly say it o/
He was kinda boring tbh. Turret maker, and a weird weapon. Should've given him junkrat's weapon instead and it'd be great.![]()
POTG on the way![]()
That'd be broken af. Toblerone is nuisance enough already as he is.Sure.
He was kinda boring tbh. Turret maker, and a weird weapon. Should've given him junkrat's weapon instead and it'd be great.

It depends ( I mainly stick to my first choice )A bit of a crappy one though.
You ever use the option to change character mid-round at the start zone? Seems kinda pointless for most games.


I know that feelingJust got pushed 5 TIMES by a Lucio ;-; Fuck him.



I downloaded OW, but didn't have any free time to play it...Nah, Persona 5 and writing for me though mostly the former![]()




Is that advocating violence
This kid has patience and a beautiful soul, Actually if i were him i would have cried and throw it in the ice cream man's face at the 3rd/2nd trick
?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


--- Double Post Merged, ---

Good morning Gry, the quotes meaning for me was a reminder of my woman's infectious laughter and how it makes me want to make her laugh more and continue being around her.Charles what's the meaning of that quote in your sig? I don't get it.