Last Person to Post Wins - Lugia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Dw, overall we play for fun. I insist on Sym even when the moment is terrible for her (they prolly silently hate me for that ç.ç). But yeah if we feel you should use something else for a match when we're super struggling, we'll prolly say it o/
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
Yeah, don't worry. I also have my "fuck all, go bastion/toblerone" moments
Sure.



He was kinda boring tbh. Turret maker, and a weird weapon. Should've given him junkrat's weapon instead and it'd be great.
That'd be broken af. Toblerone is nuisance enough already as he is.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,639
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
A bit of a crappy one though.

You ever use the option to change character mid-round at the start zone? Seems kinda pointless for most games.
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
A bit of a crappy one though.

You ever use the option to change character mid-round at the start zone? Seems kinda pointless for most games.
It depends ( I mainly stick to my first choice )

but there's nothing bad if you will change to counter Lucio or someone else for example that can turn a flow of the match this is good that almost every character is a counter against someone:cookiehand


For example, I play now mainly with Sombra but if enemy team have Lucio I keep my Ulti until he use his and in meantime, I'm hacking Rein and kill some DPS/Supp from behind :teach
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
Just got pushed 5 TIMES by a Lucio ;-; Fuck him.
I know that feeling :feelsbadman

Play Roadhog and practice hooking then when he push you hook him :zomg:teehee

I love playing with Good Roadhog that can sacrifice himself for a team

But worse if your Roadhog will hook D'va Ulti and bring it to a team :P
 
Last edited:

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,996
Reaction score
18,571
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Food tasted good enough, so I added it to the bible.

How have you guys been spending your weekends?
Overwatching much?
 
Last edited:

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Nah, Persona 5 and writing for me though mostly the former :p
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,996
Reaction score
18,571
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Nah, Persona 5 and writing for me though mostly the former :p
I downloaded OW, but didn't have any free time to play it...

Guess I will have to wait till next time there is a free trial.
:noworry
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,077
Gender
Male
Country
United States
WoW
And here I always under watch all the time for free! :lmao
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,110
Reaction score
12,875
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker

This kid has patience and a beautiful soul, Actually if i were him i would have cried and throw it in the ice cream man's face at the 3rd/2nd trick
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,077
Gender
Male
Country
United States

This kid has patience and a beautiful soul, Actually if i were him i would have cried and throw it in the ice cream man's face at the 3rd/2nd trick
Is that advocating violence :bnah?
I would have robbed him for his monies instead? :lmao
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Man... M being spoiled by the ToG n Newbless - spoilers. :notlikethis
Kent get e-nof ~!! :arf
--- Double Post Merged, ---
So dead on a bloody sunday, aye.
*@#$@SDFSFS#$@$ASADSDf*
Ker zeus in Russian whilst pronouncing in German. :arf
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,639
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Charles what's the meaning of that quote in your sig? I don't get it.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,077
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Charles what's the meaning of that quote in your sig? I don't get it.
Good morning Gry, the quotes meaning for me was a reminder of my woman's infectious laughter and how it makes me want to make her laugh more and continue being around her.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top