Last Person to Post Wins - Lugia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Finally we're getting some rain. Let me just go stand outside for a bit.
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
At least you have some skins. I'm making an army out of sprays, dialogue and player icons.
I have a lot of those too. I'm just happy that I've gotten all of these so far without paying a dime.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
His fur is super shiny^^ Maybe darker fur is like that? Eris also has the silkiest fur among my cats. And we could replace Lans' with straw, would be the same...
LOL about Lans. Most of the kittens' fur is soft though I think Callie's has a bit of a greasy feel.

He does have a few white hairs too; my brother thinks that what makes his fur stands out.

Oh, speaking of the devil, he escaped. :-_- He has become too bold for his own good.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I have a lot of those too. I'm just happy that I've gotten all of these so far without paying a dime.
I thought winning a 1v1, flag and 3v3 arcade gives a lootbox once a day, but it didn't reappear today so was that only a 1-time thing?
Guess the only way of semi-reliably getting boxes is 3 from 9 arcade wins each week? As well as level.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
LOL about Lans. Most of the kittens' fur is soft though I think Callie's has a bit of a greasy feel.

He does have a few white hairs too; my brother thinks that what makes his fur stands out.

Oh, speaking of the devil, he escaped. :-_- He has become too bold for his own good.
I was wondering, does your earlier talk mean that you're taking care of Charles' cat? How come?
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I thought winning a 1v1, flag and 3v3 arcade gives a lootbox once a day, but it didn't reappear today so was that only a 1-time thing?
Guess the only way of semi-reliably getting boxes is 3 from 9 arcade wins each week? As well as level.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


I was wondering, does your earlier talk mean that you're taking care of Charles' cat? How come?
Levelling up is very easy. On average maybe 6 games per level if you don't get all defeats. And yeah the Arcade boxes are a good source. 3 weekly is ok I suppose. I assume because you're still playing that you either already had it before the Free Weekend or have bought it yourself? I'm considering paying that $10 to upgrade to the GOTY Edition.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Levelling up is very easy. On average maybe 6 games per level if you don't get all defeats. And yeah the Arcade boxes are a good source. 3 weekly is ok I suppose. I assume because you're still playing that you either already had it before the Free Weekend or have bought it yourself? I'm considering paying that $10 to upgrade to the GOTY Edition.
3 weekly is acceptable yeah. Not sure about the levelling speed, I'm at 18 currently and played... more than I intended to.
I bought it 2 days ago yeah, was decently fun enough. Not to mention it was reduced to 20. 90% of the games are stomps, but the rare 10% are very close and tight games which are really fun when they happen.

As for the game of the year edition, I don't think it's worth it. You get 5 skins for 5 certain heroes, I wasn't interested in either of them. Then you get a lot of stuff for other Blizzard games but I don't play any of those. All that's left in the package are the 10 boxes but then it's cheaper to just buy 10 from the shop if you want those. So unless you really want the 5 skins or play many of the other Blizzard stuff then I don't think it's worth for you either.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I was wondering, does your earlier talk mean that you're taking care of Charles' cat? How come?
LOL no

When one of my cats was giving birth almost two years ago, @Charlie and @goldb wanted to "internet adopt" two of the kittens. Hence, Charlie is @Charlie's cat while Kieran is @goldb's. All of the kittens are technically mine still since I do the dirty work of raising them. :XD
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
3 weekly is acceptable yeah. Not sure about the levelling speed, I'm at 18 currently and played... more than I intended to.
I bought it 2 days ago yeah, was decently fun enough. Not to mention it was reduced to 20. 90% of the games are stomps, but the rare 10% are very close and tight games which are really fun when they happen.

As for the game of the year edition, I don't think it's worth it. You get 5 skins for 5 certain heroes, I wasn't interested in either of them. Then you get a lot of stuff for other Blizzard games but I don't play any of those. All that's left in the package are the 10 boxes but then it's cheaper to just buy 10 from the shop if you want those. So unless you really want the 5 skins or play many of the other Blizzard stuff then I don't think it's worth for you either.
I do play Hearthstone on occasion and have played Warcraft on and off for years. But yeah it is probably cheaper anyway. I also love the really tight close games and enjoy it whether my team wins or loses.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
I'm starting to really love American Gods. The TV series, that is. The book I've loved since I read it. The show might just surpass it, though, at this rate.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
LOL no

When one of my cats was giving birth almost two years ago, @Charlie and @goldb wanted to "internet adopt" two of the kittens. Hence, Charlie is @Charlie's cat while Kieran is @goldb's. All of the kittens are technically mine still since I do the dirty work of raising them. :XD
That's really cute actually.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I do play Hearthstone on occasion and have played Warcraft on and off for years. But yeah it is probably cheaper anyway. I also love the really tight close games and enjoy it whether my team wins or loses.
Still I think the stuff you get for the other Blizzard games isn't anything too special to want it, but your choice. I won't be paying anything more for any boxes.

Had quite a crazy game yesterday with a lot of overtime and tons of sudden turns. In the final seconds an enemy Bastion tank got us on surprise and did just enough damage for them to pass through and win during overtime. I didn't even mind losing it since the whole game was fun and that guy's last play was good.
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
That's always when the best plays come out.
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
today i learned linkin park made a new album this year, hope it's not garbage like last one
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
lmao. listening atm but i don't expect much, i read the critics a bit and it say they do pop now
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
Shiit this Champions Mafia game is crazy. Everyones really good and it's already 5 pages of reads and analzing already. To fluff, not spam. Walls of text.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Shiit this Champions Mafia game is crazy. Everyones really good and it's already 5 pages of reads and analzing already. To fluff, not spam. Walls of text.
Oh yeah, that's going on. I wanna watch!
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Shiit this Champions Mafia game is crazy. Everyones really good and it's already 5 pages of reads and analzing already. To fluff, not spam. Walls of text.
link?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top