Finally we're getting some rain. Let me just go stand outside for a bit.
At least you have some skins. I'm making an army out of sprays, dialogue and player icons.I just got the Tracer Skin <3
![]()
Still want Hanzo's a lot. After that, I'll be happy.
I have a lot of those too. I'm just happy that I've gotten all of these so far without paying a dime.At least you have some skins. I'm making an army out of sprays, dialogue and player icons.
Who knows, maybe it ends in the next 20 mins. Or after 12 hours.Gonna miss the end of this thread again...
LOL about Lans. Most of the kittens' fur is soft though I think Callie's has a bit of a greasy feel.His fur is super shiny^^ Maybe darker fur is like that? Eris also has the silkiest fur among my cats. And we could replace Lans' with straw, would be the same...
He has become too bold for his own good.I thought winning a 1v1, flag and 3v3 arcade gives a lootbox once a day, but it didn't reappear today so was that only a 1-time thing?I have a lot of those too. I'm just happy that I've gotten all of these so far without paying a dime.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I was wondering, does your earlier talk mean that you're taking care of Charles' cat? How come?LOL about Lans. Most of the kittens' fur is soft though I think Callie's has a bit of a greasy feel.
He does have a few white hairs too; my brother thinks that what makes his fur stands out.
Oh, speaking of the devil, he escaped.He has become too bold for his own good.
Levelling up is very easy. On average maybe 6 games per level if you don't get all defeats. And yeah the Arcade boxes are a good source. 3 weekly is ok I suppose. I assume because you're still playing that you either already had it before the Free Weekend or have bought it yourself? I'm considering paying that $10 to upgrade to the GOTY Edition.I thought winning a 1v1, flag and 3v3 arcade gives a lootbox once a day, but it didn't reappear today so was that only a 1-time thing?
Guess the only way of semi-reliably getting boxes is 3 from 9 arcade wins each week? As well as level.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I was wondering, does your earlier talk mean that you're taking care of Charles' cat? How come?
3 weekly is acceptable yeah. Not sure about the levelling speed, I'm at 18 currently and played... more than I intended to.Levelling up is very easy. On average maybe 6 games per level if you don't get all defeats. And yeah the Arcade boxes are a good source. 3 weekly is ok I suppose. I assume because you're still playing that you either already had it before the Free Weekend or have bought it yourself? I'm considering paying that $10 to upgrade to the GOTY Edition.
LOL noI was wondering, does your earlier talk mean that you're taking care of Charles' cat? How come?

I do play Hearthstone on occasion and have played Warcraft on and off for years. But yeah it is probably cheaper anyway. I also love the really tight close games and enjoy it whether my team wins or loses.3 weekly is acceptable yeah. Not sure about the levelling speed, I'm at 18 currently and played... more than I intended to.
I bought it 2 days ago yeah, was decently fun enough. Not to mention it was reduced to 20. 90% of the games are stomps, but the rare 10% are very close and tight games which are really fun when they happen.
As for the game of the year edition, I don't think it's worth it. You get 5 skins for 5 certain heroes, I wasn't interested in either of them. Then you get a lot of stuff for other Blizzard games but I don't play any of those. All that's left in the package are the 10 boxes but then it's cheaper to just buy 10 from the shop if you want those. So unless you really want the 5 skins or play many of the other Blizzard stuff then I don't think it's worth for you either.
That's really cute actually.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Still I think the stuff you get for the other Blizzard games isn't anything too special to want it, but your choice. I won't be paying anything more for any boxes.I do play Hearthstone on occasion and have played Warcraft on and off for years. But yeah it is probably cheaper anyway. I also love the really tight close games and enjoy it whether my team wins or loses.
From the songs I heard, it is garbage indeed.today i learned linkin park made a new album this year, hope it's not garbage like last one
Oh yeah, that's going on. I wanna watch!Shiit this Champions Mafia game is crazy. Everyones really good and it's already 5 pages of reads and analzing already. To fluff, not spam. Walls of text.
link?Shiit this Champions Mafia game is crazy. Everyones really good and it's already 5 pages of reads and analzing already. To fluff, not spam. Walls of text.