Last person to Post Wins - MissingNo.

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I was using him a lot for awhile. I should play him some more.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Really easy to be killed while ulting though.
I usually teleport into the enemy backlines and cast the ult and get several kills before dying. But the real fun isn't in his ult but in his great hunting and close combat.

Well most ults are suicide, especially Phara's :lmao

 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Hanzo's ultimate is easily my favourite. It took me a while to time it right and get lots of kills. It also just distracts the enemt team and obscures their vision.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Hanzo's ultimate is easily my favourite. It took me a while to time it right and get lots of kills. It also just distracts the enemt team and obscures their vision.
It even goes through walls, like wtf.

Meanwhile manbearpig's ult is the biggest garbage in the game. You just don't want to use it unless it's a very specific situation.
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
It even goes through walls, like wtf.

Meanwhile manbearpig's ult is the biggest garbage in the game. You just don't want to use it unless it's a very specific situation.
The boxing glove bullets gun? His normal gun is more effective xD
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
The boxing glove bullets gun? His normal gun is more effective xD
Only good if in a corridor and 3+ enemies stand close or behind each other. But in every other situation you want his normal OP gun. I'm pretty good at hooking but bad at lining up the rightclick longer range shots.
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Only good if in a corridor and 3+ enemies stand close or behind each other. But in every other situation you want his normal OP gun. I'm pretty good at hooking but bad at lining up the rightclick longer range shots.
Soldiers pocket rocket is the most broken thing in the game. The hook is perfectly balanced :derp
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,087
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Oh wait dat voice......... is that not the VA for 'the beast', in Beauty n da Best? :XD
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
It also looks like the Moon Map is playable on the PTR right now, and Hammond will be the new hero, a Support with building shield and stun mine elements.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
:asa
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,087
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Haven't used that smiley since 4 eva - sup wid you G?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Time to nat really sleep - goodnight and morning peeps!!!!
:asa
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Bruh i had to double look the other week i went to the pet shop...people had their goat by this tree like a dog going,so i couldnt quite see the head...im like"wtf is that kinda dog?"
Come around the other side...its a madafakan goat:lmao
Lol, this would've interesting to see. It's been awhile since I seen a goat. Ah brings back memories from my father's farm.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Maaaan I was gonna check the MGC game but there's already like 19 pages of long-ass posts.. :faint
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Thank goodness we don't have he "quote within quote"-system here. My eyes...
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Man, I feel bad for Ust having to play Mafia on that board. If that's how they play on other boards I never wanna play anywhere but MH again. Doesn't even seem fun...
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Just spent the good part of 1,5 hours (though watching TV at the same time) to get through DAY FRIGGIN' 1 of that game. Jeebus crikes.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
OMG JUST NOW I NOTICED THAT THE MG CHAMPIONSHIP IS CARE BEARS THEMED
*screech*
And here I was wondering why you seemed not to care about the theme.

Maaaan I was gonna check the MGC game but there's already like 19 pages of long-ass posts.. :faint
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Thank goodness we don't have he "quote within quote"-system here. My eyes...
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Man, I feel bad for Ust having to play Mafia on that board. If that's how they play on other boards I never wanna play anywhere but MH again. Doesn't even seem fun...
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Just spent the good part of 1,5 hours (though watching TV at the same time) to get through DAY FRIGGIN' 1 of that game. Jeebus crikes.
Granted they got a couple of interesting things, close to the end there was a timer on the top left, and I think their vote count is automated too with also showing postcount. But yeah the quotes and some other things are worse than what we got here.
About it not seeming fun, I think I understand what you mean. It's their general style of playing. They put big importance on how a person usually plays and past games, on reads which are largely not even useful day 1 as well as some meta playstyles which are tied to mafia/town. I don't mind it but our games are more fun yeah.
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
And here I was wondering why you seemed not to care about the theme.



Granted they got a couple of interesting things, close to the end there was a timer on the top left, and I think their vote count is automated too with also showing postcount. But yeah the quotes and some other things are worse than what we got here.
About it not seeming fun, I think I understand what you mean. It's their general style of playing. They put big importance on how a person usually plays and past games, on reads which are largely not even useful day 1 as well as some meta playstyles which are tied to mafia/town. I don't mind it but our games are more fun yeah.
Preach :\m/
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Nail on the head there.

Though having gone through the whole thread I think the playing got better towards the end. Still, the kind of activity and "reads" they're doing for Day 1 is something I'd expect (and call justified) in Day 3-4 phases. Day 2 at the very earliest, if there was a lot to go on.

I do like the features they have on the site though. Like the ISO feature and automated host/postcount/votecount part (I enjoy live hosts more of course, but it's nice to have a system which constantly and instantly updates as a "helper").
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
Reaper is fun.
They making him broken with some changes pick for someone who doesn't have a skill I dare to say..

Meanwhile, poor Genji still needs Healing :kappa

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
It even goes through walls, like wtf.

Meanwhile, manbearpig's ult is the biggest garbage in the game. You just don't want to use it unless it's a very specific situation.
It have it uses to push back enemy or if you are in area that you can kill enemies by environment or by throwing them off the cliff then it can wipe all team also but it requires some skills more than shooting arrow at team that won't even jump to left/right t avoid it :kappa

But yeah compared to some that can wipe whole team or make big push it seems pretty weak..
 
Last edited:

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
those people at MGC just put on air with their reads. Just like people when they see a blank painting in a gallery and start spouting a nonsense analysis. I like how, after doing all those acrobaties they ended up lynching a townie the first day, same old way.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
that remind me of MH tactics on the first day when i used to play, it was always "what's your role?", "oh you don't wanna tell, suspicious". I didn't like it but it was more efficient sometimes, someone would always get pressured and do a blunder specially those games where we had many people pretending being detectives :lmao
 
Top