Wait are they gonna nerf my reaper?!
From what I heard they're removing his souls gathering system on the ptr and adding some lame lifesteal?They just buffed him, or there are buffs on the PTR at least.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I don't like this at all.--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Haven't tested it out, but it seems they intend it as a buff but on paper it seems pretty bad. I loved the souls gathering part, you can collect them during your invincibility and they drop whenever an enemy dies, it doesn't even have to be by your hand. So this developer comment is really weird with "enemies must be dead first", people die all the time. Imo really unncessary change. Maybe better against tanky enemies but they never had a big chance against reaper anyway.Apparently they are changing his passive to something like that, but not really sure if that's a nerf or not. Lifesteal might end up being better, since his current passive requires enemy deaths.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Does it work with the ult? If yes then it's interesting. Still the most common ult stopper in my games are ana sleeps, or stuns like mcree or roadhog so that won't help in those cases.I mean, it should also make him harder to kill during his Ult as well, so I don't see that change really being a nerf in all honesty.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Yeah, it's not really "lifesteal" in a MOBA sense, it's 20% of damage dealt period. So in theory he should be able to take more punishment while it's channeling due to his passive healing him (unless you're CC'd or Ana reduces your healing, I guess).Does it work with the ult? If yes then it's interesting. Still the most common ult stopper in my games are ana sleeps, or stuns like mcree or roadhog so that won't help in those cases.
But even if it ends up being a buff, they're nerfing the fun. No more gathering souls will make him kinda boring I fear.
Dunno if that will work on him Sombra hack doesn't disable passive abilities ( I think ) and Ana grenade will probably just like in Winston case if his under grenade effect then he doesn't heal to full while going ulti(unless you're CC'd or Ana reduces your healing, I guess).
Farfsthis turned into an overwatch thread lol, i didn't even know what Overwatch was before coming back here xD I wonder who started then dragued everyone into it?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
No way, Tina and Ustie would discuss the game here often - and I got lured by it.
C'mon, I play a lot every week, and sometimes at night during the week days, but we're all sick at my place currently, rs.
Ustie, no Mharaton this time for you? D:--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Are you RMG from FTB?From this trailer it seems to adapt until Gourmet Ghoul Arc : let's hope they would do the right order, don't screw up volume 1 and 2.
Whenever it's either good and bad what's the point of live-action movie? Still Ishida worked on it and could give us some clues about Hide. I don't see any interest.