Last person to Post Wins - MissingNo.

Battou

⎲⎳
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 11, 2015
Messages
2,501
Reaction score
8,347
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Uruguay
Tellllllllllll. Meeeeeerr xD
im just not sure how to explain it, how do you explain a pun in another language :hmm
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,110
Gender
Male
Country
United States
All good '-' wbu, still want to ban all uruguayan peeps from here? :pout
Oh I un-banned them from my list- as you can see '='. Now I am searching for a new avatar and sig but I am being so picky atm.
I want to use something from the New gate manga / novel but there isnt really any good material pic wise to use, other than what Ive already used.
Other than that, one foreseeable at work event happened. Its all good tho considering.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Are the overwatch servers down? Can't get into the game.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
im just not sure how to explain it, how do you explain a pun in another language :hmm
Fair enough
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
It literally means "crouch and meet her", Guregu D: go figure
I see where this is going lol
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,110
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I don't share a language with Estebattou :hmph
Mother latin must be rolling in her burrow.
Even tho you're neighbors :nah, you would have made a good drinking buddy as we curse everyone that bother us in Spanish but alas, you chose to be Portu :emocat
Well at least there is hardy, i guess '+'.
 

Battou

⎲⎳
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 11, 2015
Messages
2,501
Reaction score
8,347
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Uruguay
Implying there's more than one
ò.ó
Oh I un-banned them from my list- as you can see '='. Now I am searching for a new avatar and sig but I am being so picky atm.
I want to use something from the New gate manga / novel but there isnt really any good material pic wise to use, other than what Ive already used.
Other than that, one foreseeable at work event happened. Its all good tho considering.
Glad to hear '-' , if i see any good art from gate i'll save it for you
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,690
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Are the overwatch servers down? Can't get into the game.
I can't as well '-'


I can't say the name "Marcela" without hearing that from Hardy either......
He would love you, Battou, finally someone to crack with him over those silly jokes.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Even tho you're neighbors :nah, you would have made a good drinking buddy as we curse everyone that bother us in Spanish but alas, you chose to be Portu :emocat
Well at least there is hardy, i guess '+'.
Dw, anything you would curse in Spanish would mean "balls", I'd be able to follow it :^_^
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Lol...i just thought about that girl.
Her name would translate to "crouch and meet her morango":rofl
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,110
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I can't as well '-'

Dw, anything you would curse in Spanish would mean "balls", I'd be able to follow it :^_^
:rofl
We should drink together!!!

Lol...i just thought about that girl.
Her name would translate to "crouch and meet her morango":rofl
:lmao

Gives a new meaning to crouching tiger, Ughh was that movie something bouncing dragon? XXDDDDDD
Wonders what someone would say, if I say hey... I want to crouch and meet your morango??? :rofl
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Her name was marcella morango.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I may be quite busy, but if you want me

I did mention this guy is gonna be big...i love aaron paul.
 

Battou

⎲⎳
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 11, 2015
Messages
2,501
Reaction score
8,347
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Uruguay
Her name was marcella morango.
OMG XD that poor woman, i cant imagine what highschool must've been with that name
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Ok, sry, but Marcela Morango sounds like her battle name XDDD
I never found out....we were like 5th grade or something when i liked her...but she lived in the neighborhood,we grew up together.

weekend begins - you doing much @gnut?
Not really...get the yard up to par.
Had been dry for weeks then we got like,a foot of rain this week...everything has taken off.
Next week is fathers day...so prolly getogether next sunday.
Wattup with you....?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
OMG XD that poor woman, i cant imagine what highschool must've been with that name
Wasnt a big spanish school...more of a mix of black and whites.
So prolly hardly anyone knew this joke.
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,996
Reaction score
18,579
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool...

Have some papers to read and something to type up - but other than that, pretty much as little as possible
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,690
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Ah ok, you were kids. Thought you were young adults or something '-'" Still, poor lady, that would be a cute nickname, not surname.
 
Top