im just not sure how to explain it, how do you explain a pun in another languageTellllllllllll. Meeeeeerr xD

im just not sure how to explain it, how do you explain a pun in another languageTellllllllllll. Meeeeeerr xD

Oh I un-banned them from my list- as you can see '='. Now I am searching for a new avatar and sig but I am being so picky atm.All good '-' wbu, still want to ban all uruguayan peeps from here?![]()
It literally means "crouch and meet her", Guregu D: go figureTellllllllllll. Meeeeeerr xD
Fair enoughim just not sure how to explain it, how do you explain a pun in another language![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I see where this is going lolIt literally means "crouch and meet her", Guregu D: go figure
Even tho you're neighborsI don't share a language with Estebattou
Mother latin must be rolling in her burrow.
, you would have made a good drinking buddy as we curse everyone that bother us in Spanish but alas, you chose to be Portu 
ò.óImplying there's more than one![]()
Glad to hear '-' , if i see any good art from gate i'll save it for youOh I un-banned them from my list- as you can see '='. Now I am searching for a new avatar and sig but I am being so picky atm.
I want to use something from the New gate manga / novel but there isnt really any good material pic wise to use, other than what Ive already used.
Other than that, one foreseeable at work event happened. Its all good tho considering.
I can't as well '-'Are the overwatch servers down? Can't get into the game.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Dw, anything you would curse in Spanish would mean "balls", I'd be able to follow itEven tho you're neighbors, you would have made a good drinking buddy as we curse everyone that bother us in Spanish but alas, you chose to be Portu
Well at least there is hardy, i guess '+'.


I can't as well '-'
Dw, anything you would curse in Spanish would mean "balls", I'd be able to follow it![]()

Lol...i just thought about that girl.
Her name would translate to "crouch and meet her morango"![]()


--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I did mention this guy is gonna be big...i love aaron paul.I may be quite busy, but if you want me
![]()
OMG XD that poor woman, i cant imagine what highschool must've been with that nameHer name was marcella morango.
I never found out....we were like 5th grade or something when i liked her...but she lived in the neighborhood,we grew up together.Ok, sry, but Marcela Morango sounds like her battle name XDDD
Not really...get the yard up to par.weekend begins - you doing much @gnut?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Wasnt a big spanish school...more of a mix of black and whites.OMG XD that poor woman, i cant imagine what highschool must've been with that name