Hero Killer Stain would be my choice for best villain between WSJ 2010 and now.
I like my villains either interesting or entertaining, and hen is an interesting one, regarding his world he lives in. I like that he has his own (though twistet) agenda & priniciples, which he follows(even rescuing Deku, bc he was worthy to be called Hero) & by doing this he inspires people. Makes him more interesting & gives him a (dark) grey shade of morality.
I'm more iffy regarding All For One. He is cool, but I dont find him that interesting, or even entertaining. His best moment was, when he revealed the truth of Shigaraki to All Might(which I won't spoil here). I guess, I needed more time of him in action, to be more invested to him. Maybe it would also help, if AFO start to have a connection to Deku. There should be something personal between a protagonist and an antagonist(but I think Shigaraki exist for doing this).
Someone mentioned Pudding, where I need to mention, that she's more of a twist than a villain. I mean, yes, she is a villain, but the most memorable thing about her was that she was acting to be nice. It's less interesting, if she was actually nice, but does this shit thing, bc of her love to Big Mom.
To be honest, I'm curious what happens next to Big Mom. Untill no I wasnt so much interested in her, but I've enjoyed her flashback and how twisted she seems to be. It's just something different than most Naruto villains, where you should feel pity for them, which kills a villain in my eyes. It's not a bad thing to understand a villain, but feeling sympathy isnt something you should to the antagonist.
In the end, I wouldnt say that Stain is the best villain in WSJ of the last years, but of all the villains of WSJ in the last seven years, Stain is the one I remember the most, and that is one way how I rate a villain.
(though it is totally OK, if you rate your villains in another way! Hurray for diversity & different opinions!)