- Joined
- Jun 5, 2011
- Messages
- 4,649
- Reaction score
- 1,475
- Age
- 34
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
Nah, it's okay. Thanks a lot!I'm lazy with keeping up with birthdays and stuff, but a happy belated birthday regardless \o


YwThank youuuuuuuuuuu
![]()
So how are you?
Good coincidence then.Actually it was a coincidence that I found you in today's birthday list. I was seeing member list, and it happened.![]()

Doing okay, I suppose. I just recovered from bad coughing, and wishing a lot that I really don't have to go to work tomorrow....YwSo how are you?
Ah sorry to hear that. Hope you get better soon.Good coincidence then.
I'm surprised you managed to find my thread though.... It was buried quite deep.
Doing okay, I suppose. I just recovered from bad coughing, and wishing a lot that I really don't have to go to work tomorrow....
How about you?

Of course.I see that you are preserving your laziness skills well.
God bless~

I'm a lot better now.Ah sorry to hear that. Hope you get better soon.
I am good. Totally healthy![]()


Hello there! Nice to meet you!Hello Yuki, I'm Spirit.
Happy late Birthday![]()

Glad to hear thatI'm a lot better now.
Good to hear that. How's your daily life?
Life is really enjoyable and peaceful, especially since it's Ramadan. How about your daily/work life?
The opposite. Because I work for retail, haha, so it's getting busier ESPECIALLY because of Ramadhan.Glad to hear thatLife is really enjoyable and peaceful, especially since it's Ramadan. How about your daily/work life?
What kind of mythical country is that?Glad to hear thatLife is really enjoyable and peaceful, especially since it's Ramadan. How about your daily/work life?

Semangat kakak!The opposite. Because I work for retail, haha, so it's getting busier ESPECIALLY because of Ramadhan.
Is it the opposite in Turkey?What kind of mythical country is that?![]()

There is a yearly running joke to correctly predict the first province in which a guy will be beaten up nicely for not fasting.Is it the opposite in Turkey?![]()
thank you!Semangat kakak!
...really?There is a yearly running joke to correctly predict the first province in which a guy will be beaten up nicely for not fasting.
Yeah....really?
I'm sorry to hear that.Yeah.
Intolerance towards people who don't share your beliefs is the norm in Turkey.
Well, maybe people get used to this sort of behaviour, but this is one of the reasons I want out of this country in the future.I'm sorry to hear that.
At least here it's not so bad....
C'est la vie, they said. *shrug*Well, maybe people get used to this sort of behaviour, but this is one of the reasons I want out of this country in the future.
Oh well, oh well..
Life goes on (=