Only here for the food.

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,626
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
I'm lazy with keeping up with birthdays and stuff, but a happy belated birthday regardless \o
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,662
Reaction score
31,926
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Actually it was a coincidence that I found you in today's birthday list. I was seeing member list, and it happened. :D

Thank youuuuuuuuuuu
Yw :^_^ So how are you?
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Actually it was a coincidence that I found you in today's birthday list. I was seeing member list, and it happened. :D
Good coincidence then. :XD
I'm surprised you managed to find my thread though.... It was buried quite deep.

Yw :^_^ So how are you?
Doing okay, I suppose. I just recovered from bad coughing, and wishing a lot that I really don't have to go to work tomorrow....

How about you?
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,626
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
I see that you are preserving your laziness skills well.

God bless~
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,662
Reaction score
31,926
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Good coincidence then. :XD
I'm surprised you managed to find my thread though.... It was buried quite deep.



Doing okay, I suppose. I just recovered from bad coughing, and wishing a lot that I really don't have to go to work tomorrow....

How about you?
Ah sorry to hear that. Hope you get better soon.

I am good. Totally healthy :^_^
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Hello Yuki, I'm Spirit.
Happy late Birthday :celebrate
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,662
Reaction score
31,926
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
I'm a lot better now. :amuse

Good to hear that. How's your daily life?
Glad to hear that :) Life is really enjoyable and peaceful, especially since it's Ramadan. How about your daily/work life?
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Glad to hear that :) Life is really enjoyable and peaceful, especially since it's Ramadan. How about your daily/work life?
The opposite. Because I work for retail, haha, so it's getting busier ESPECIALLY because of Ramadhan.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,626
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Glad to hear that :) Life is really enjoyable and peaceful, especially since it's Ramadan. How about your daily/work life?
What kind of mythical country is that? :frankerz
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,626
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Is it the opposite in Turkey? :?bunny
There is a yearly running joke to correctly predict the first province in which a guy will be beaten up nicely for not fasting.
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Yeah.
Intolerance towards people who don't share your beliefs is the norm in Turkey.
I'm sorry to hear that.

At least here it's not so bad....
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,626
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
I'm sorry to hear that.

At least here it's not so bad....
Well, maybe people get used to this sort of behaviour, but this is one of the reasons I want out of this country in the future.
Oh well, oh well..

Life goes on (=
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Well, maybe people get used to this sort of behaviour, but this is one of the reasons I want out of this country in the future.
Oh well, oh well..

Life goes on (=
C'est la vie, they said. *shrug*
 
Top