i need to go make a tour to the member picture thread later, to remember how several members look like.

I almost forgot that thread exist....I think I've been in there less than five times, I skim through. Don't know what most people look like, it doesn't matter.i need to go make a tour to the member picture thread later, to remember how several members look like.
well it's good to put some face into some names. Dunnot if it's just me but i always do a mental representation to everyone i'm talking to. Util i know how someone look like i always use their avatar as my mental representation of them, if it's on the phone i draw their profil based on their voice.I almost forgot that thread exist....I think I've been in there less than five times, I skim through. Don't know what most people look like, it doesn't matter.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Depends on the emulator, it could have many older save files stored in it's folders. Look through it.No way....i just lost a few days progress in the game....and i just fukan caught lapras friday....
Anybody know a way to load old saves on an emulator?
I cant access it....Depends on the emulator, it could have many older save files stored in it's folders. Look through it.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Yeah I mean that. Isn't it just in a folder? Why can't you access it?I cant access it....
In game saves is what i want to open--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
pervertI still haven't watched this week Twin Peaks.

Same. Plus I add duck voices to the ones I've never heard before when I read them.well it's good to put some face into some names. Dunnot if it's just me but i always do a mental representation to everyone i'm talking to. Util i know how someone look like i always use their avatar as my mental representation of them, if it's on the phone i draw their profil based on their voice.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
![]()

