Last person to Post Wins - MissingNo.

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
i need to go make a tour to the member picture thread later, to remember how several members look like.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Little comment In regards to the contest issue.
Ust, it's the right call. Thanks for noting it. In the end, the guidelines need to be followed. However, like farf mentioned, it seems this description ends up being too restrictive at times. It's a fair point, and we'll consider it going forward. Thanks for your opinion.
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
i need to go make a tour to the member picture thread later, to remember how several members look like.
I almost forgot that thread exist....I think I've been in there less than five times, I skim through. Don't know what most people look like, it doesn't matter.
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
I almost forgot that thread exist....I think I've been in there less than five times, I skim through. Don't know what most people look like, it doesn't matter.
well it's good to put some face into some names. Dunnot if it's just me but i always do a mental representation to everyone i'm talking to. Util i know how someone look like i always use their avatar as my mental representation of them, if it's on the phone i draw their profil based on their voice.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
:xi0same
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I guess you're very visual. I can only imagine if I'm curious but not about anyone around here.....
Before seeing their faces, they're exactly what I thought they would look like ....
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
No way....i just lost a few days progress in the game....and i just fukan caught lapras friday....
Anybody know a way to load old saves on an emulator?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Manual saves....that snapshot save is why im in this fuckery x/
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,681
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
No way....i just lost a few days progress in the game....and i just fukan caught lapras friday....
Anybody know a way to load old saves on an emulator?
Depends on the emulator, it could have many older save files stored in it's folders. Look through it.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Depends on the emulator, it could have many older save files stored in it's folders. Look through it.
I cant access it....
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
In game saves is what i want to open
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,681
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I cant access it....
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
In game saves is what i want to open
Yeah I mean that. Isn't it just in a folder? Why can't you access it?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I made a mistake and loaded this earlier save....from one of those snapshot saves.
Im trying to figure out is there a way to pull up where i started today when i turned it on.i know there has to be a way to access that data in my tablet...just dont know how.
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
Oh wait, it already changed to Wednesday and I still haven't watched this week Twin Peaks.

I'm getting Alzheimers.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,681
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
The new moon map is weird, not sure what to think of it. And you never even need to go into the low gravity part of the map at all to get the points.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
well it's good to put some face into some names. Dunnot if it's just me but i always do a mental representation to everyone i'm talking to. Util i know how someone look like i always use their avatar as my mental representation of them, if it's on the phone i draw their profil based on their voice.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

:xi0same
Same. Plus I add duck voices to the ones I've never heard before when I read them.
Some I've heard multiple times keep the duck voice, tho. Dunno why I can't never hear Greg's voice when I'm reading his posts.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,234
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Uh oh, Summer Steam sale starts tomorrow... :nunoamaze
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
:hmm
 
Top