Last person to Post Wins - MissingNo.

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I like picture 2 way more. If they advertised it with that one I'd probably visit too.
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
My trip in the ad:



My trip in reality after not checking the weather forecast:




:emocat
ya telling me a nerd like you care bout the weather? :p
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,996
Reaction score
18,579
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
I dunno - 2 does look pretty great to me also
:invalid

How long you got in that wonderland Farfs?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,690
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
ya telling me a nerd like you care bout the weather? :p
Hey, I was born and raised in the shores, of course I care about my sexy sun in my sexy beach u.ú
I dunno - 2 does look pretty great to me also
:invalid

How long you got in that wonderland Farfs?
8 days :emocat it was like 10+ of those beaches in 8 days but I guess that Wonder Woman time it is. Gotta check a movies list actually...
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
My trip in the ad:



My trip in reality after not checking the weather forecast:




:emocat
:rofl
Thats gold.....xD

Where you at...Argentina?
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
2 looks so familiar :bored
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I was talking about you. I've played very little since the buffs.
 

Knight of Stalwart Heart

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 12, 2013
Messages
1,267
Reaction score
1,332
Country
Akatsuki
Was kind of on fire yesterday, played like 9 games in a row and didn't lose a single one. Got 100ish points. Even had a decent team every time. But stopped when I got sleepy, I don't think I will easily finish this..



Yeah. You should give ranked a chance and see if it's any fun for you. For me it's the most fun game mode.



Not bad, you're really close to gold, you maybe only need 2 wins(maybe because idk how they determine when you get 8 and when 30).
>loses 108 SR for losing two games (in a row) after placements

"you are really close to gold"

I'm fine,yeah.


Not really :shootme
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,690
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Ah :XD And then you ask me why I always used to expect stuff like that from you. But I was rising up before the patch too, it surprisingly didn't change much.

Either way, we platinum now boys.

I like this "Before the Ring!" announcement
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I don't get why Wonder Woman got 8.2 on IMDB D:
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,690
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
It's a good movie, but I see a 8.2 as outstanding XD (you have Totoro, Up! and A Beautiful Mind with the same score ç.ç), and I don't think that Wonder Woman was any better than what we usually see in super heroes movies. Imo Antman was better and it doesn't beat the Batman movies either, so the score made me expect way more XD It's entertaining, but poorly done in some aspects (some special effects were just so off and the whole movie speech sounded childish as usual in super heroes movies) and it didn't feel engaging and memorable to me to deserve that score.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Well it's "only" at 155k votes so far. I reckon it'll end up at 8 or 7.9 before it really stops sinking (it's already at 8.1). It seems to be the result of low expectations and the fact that it's much better than Suicide Squad and BvS.

To be honest IMDb is really more of an indication of how popular a film is, at least when it comes to big, new films. Wonder Woman was at 9.5 or something the first time I looked, with thousands of votes, before it even came out..
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Kinda depends on genre....8.2 in sci-fi/action in not the same as 8.2 in a drama or thriller.
 
Top