My trip in the ad:
My trip in reality after not checking the weather forecast:

My trip in reality after not checking the weather forecast:


ya telling me a nerd like you care bout the weather?My trip in the ad:
![]()
My trip in reality after not checking the weather forecast:
![]()
![]()


Hey, I was born and raised in the shores, of course I care about my sexy sun in my sexy beach u.úya telling me a nerd like you care bout the weather?![]()
8 daysI dunno - 2 does look pretty great to me also
How long you got in that wonderland Farfs?
it was like 10+ of those beaches in 8 days but I guess that Wonder Woman time it is. Gotta check a movies list actually...My trip in the ad:
![]()
My trip in reality after not checking the weather forecast:
![]()
![]()

Argentina
Thats gold.....xD
Where you at...Argentina?



>Main gets buffedYeah. You should give ranked a chance and see if it's any fun for you. For me it's the most fun game mode.

How significant is the McCree change?>Main gets buffed
>about to rank up
>![]()
AhI was talking about you. I've played very little since the buffs.
And then you ask me why I always used to expect stuff like that from you. But I was rising up before the patch too, it surprisingly didn't change much.
>loses 108 SR for losing two games (in a row) after placementsWas kind of on fire yesterday, played like 9 games in a row and didn't lose a single one. Got 100ish points. Even had a decent team every time. But stopped when I got sleepy, I don't think I will easily finish this..
Yeah. You should give ranked a chance and see if it's any fun for you. For me it's the most fun game mode.
Not bad, you're really close to gold, you maybe only need 2 wins(maybe because idk how they determine when you get 8 and when 30).

I like this "Before the Ring!" announcementAhAnd then you ask me why I always used to expect stuff like that from you. But I was rising up before the patch too, it surprisingly didn't change much.
Either way, we platinum now boys.
![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I read this this morning and didn't understand what you could possibly mean. Guess my German is just too good.I like this "Before the Ring!" announcement