Hangout Waifu Wars 2017 - Hangout

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Use this thread for casual talk about this event.
 

Gallon

Artichoke
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2015
Messages
6,197
Reaction score
13,371
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Erza vs lola was an utter stomp,no suprise there,kudos to the Kilo dude for trying his best to support Lola even tho it was obvious it was of no use :e3
74:27
Erza having the highest number of Votes of the round
Rip anyone who faces Erza :derp
The power of bribing, I guess.
And what the heck, Kilo dude?

I think it's mostly because of the discussions with @Gallon. Lot of people saw that and voted.
I'm good at getting people to go against me.

So at the end, Gallon was defeated.....maybe he can run it again next year, and face a waifu that is power of friendship-free
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I was already supporting Esdeath from the begin, you can count on me.
I got a third of Erza's votes, a character which was campaigned like crazy, using a gag nomination. Winning this with a serious one next year will be a piece of cake. :datass

That salt :umad

Have fun making those 70+ alts monkey :fan
She won't get 70 in the other rounds.




Anyway, congratulations to the winners. I'd never imagined that I could campaign for a behemoth and get her to 27 votes... that's mind-boggling.
I'll be campaigning for real now, and against Fairy Tail, at that. May the fall of hoe-fu be with you.
 
Last edited:

Reebi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 10, 2017
Messages
2,432
Reaction score
4,091
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
I wish Kozue was up against Lola :(. Poor thing can't even pass the first round. Now to drink as much as she does to drown out the lack of attention sorrows.

Must be her mother's doing
 

Selene

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 26, 2016
Messages
334
Reaction score
269
Country
Dragonstone
No I meant that as in she is not a recent character. She has been around for quite a lot of time already.
fair enough, yeah she has been around for some time.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
You hate us overall but you also fucken love us tbh without us events wouldn't be so much fun :wowsoBOB
Oh yeah, we wouldn't be expecting votes for FT. FT fandom's involvement makes events predictable and more fun! :derp
I wish Kozue was up against Lola :(. Poor thing can't even pass the first round. Now to drink as much as she does to drown out the lack of attention sorrows.

Must be her mother's doing
I'm actually shocked BRidget got more votes. Pleasantly shocked.


But miffed Sadako lost. What kind of odd taste?
 

kira

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2016
Messages
1,813
Reaction score
17,402
Country
Torumekian Empire
My waifu got stomped and the one who nominated Erina wasn't even there to defend her. :twitch

oh well.. guess I'll keep her to myself :blush
Thanks to everyone who voted for Seju. :kissbunny
now help me get revenge and always vote against Erina!:pjsalt :confetti:pjsalt

To those who voted Erina
;bash;bash;bash;bash;bash;bash;bash;bash;bash;bash;bash

-----------------------------

Looks like Touka fans screwed up when they called for Nakama. What were you guys thinking fighting FT Nakama vs Nakama? :lmao

@Brandish My 1 vote totally got Juvia through the next round. You owe me your life and more. :pwnge
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Looks like Touka fans screwed up when they called for Nakama. What were you guys thinking fighting FT Nakama vs Nakama? :lmao
I thought the exact same thing, when I said "Dont underestimate the Tokyo Ghoul fandom" I assumed that they would never dare to enter a battle with the FT fandom, thats a suicide guys! WHAT WERE YOU THINKING!! :arf

Even though, Im surprised Touka lost, that only means I'll have to go all out to make my girl Holo a worthy rival for Mirajane. :hip
 

kira

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2016
Messages
1,813
Reaction score
17,402
Country
Torumekian Empire
I thought the exact same thing, when I said "Dont underestimate the Tokyo Ghoul fandom" I assumed that they would never dare to enter a battle with the FT fandom, thats a suicide guys! WHAT WERE YOU THINKING!! :arf

Even though, Im surprised Touka lost, that only means I'll have to go all out to make my girl Holo a worthy rival for Mirajane. :hip
You're up against my waifu Mira?

IMO, Mira is like the most waifu material out of all the FT girls nominated. :blush

She's like the mother figure of FT members. :^_^

 

TotalEconomist

For the Empire!
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 16, 2015
Messages
4,312
Reaction score
3,702
Age
35
Gender
Female
Country
United Nations
Aww, Jennifer got bankrupt by the moe from Attack on Titan...I am bit sad for my real, non-economy breaking wolf deity, economist. (Although a wolf is her asset, so there's that)

That being said, I will give my support to Holo *barf* over any character from Asspull Tail.
 

Reebi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 10, 2017
Messages
2,432
Reaction score
4,091
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
I'm sure most of the FT characters that won were up against inferior competition. I mean, Lola?

kek
Lucy was against a loli
Juvia won by one vote
Erza didn't have any competition
Irene got destroyed by someone who could pass as her daughter. She should stay away from the youngins :)
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,246
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Juvia beats out last years winner...


The reactions to the results



Thanks to all that supported Juvia, and please do so again
I understand if you want to conform by not doing so :feelsbadman Or if you like Hinata more :feelsbadman

Will be interesting to see how she goes, with all that good seasoning spreading in this thread :pjsalt So much butthurt can't be good for the FT girls. I just hope there's a mini Narutard vs Hairy Teiru debate in my next match coz that'll be hilarious


What the fuck, Juvia won against Touka?

@Brandish How dare you rig the polls? :mad
I felt Juvia would win, she has power of nakama,trash manga, huge fanbase, huge tits and the toxic personality.


You guys still read the chapters like good fans so I can forgive these outbursts


Looks like even Touka can't stand against the power of friendship(and trash)
Imagine if Juvia spread her legs on panel like the zombie hoe? Would've been a low diff win for Juvs.

Juvia vs Touka
Last years winner was bested by someone
who isnt even close to FTs no.1 waifu
@bold True, @Not-bold :8C

@Brandish My 1 vote totally got Juvia through the next round. You owe me your life and more. :pwnge
:feelsbadman I do regret not voting for your waifu. Please support Juvia next time, and forget about the actions of her silly nominator
 

kira

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2016
Messages
1,813
Reaction score
17,402
Country
Torumekian Empire
Juvia beats out last years winner...


The reactions to the results



Thanks to all that supported Juvia, and please do so again
I understand if you want to conform by not doing so :feelsbadman Or if you like Hinata more :feelsbadman

Will be interesting to see how she goes, with all that good seasoning spreading in this thread :pjsalt So much butthurt can't be good for the FT girls. I just hope there's a mini Narutard vs Hairy Teiru debate in my next match coz that'll be hilarious








You guys still read the chapters like good fans so I can forgive these outbursts




Imagine if Juvia spread her legs on panel like the zombie hoe? Would've been a low diff win for Juvs.



@bold True, @Not-bold :8C



:feelsbadman I do regret not voting for your waifu. Please support Juvia next time, and forget about the actions of her silly nominator
Juvia will always have my support :swoon unless she faces off against Mira. I probably won't vote then. :bishie

Next round should be easy. It's not like she's up against Sakura. Even @lakhan220 is head over heels for Sakura. :e3
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Lucy was against a loli
Juvia won by one vote
Erza didn't have any competition
Irene got destroyed by someone who could pass as her daughter. She should stay away from the youngins :)
Irene probably doesn't have the OMPH anymore, maybe. and given that lolis were nominated, I'm sure more people here prefer younger ones over legal ones. One advantage Lucy had, actually.

Juvia isn't bad. But against decent competition she will lose.
 

Selene

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 26, 2016
Messages
334
Reaction score
269
Country
Dragonstone
Juvia will always have my support :swoon unless she faces off against Mira. I probably won't vote then. :bishie

Next round should be easy. It's not like she's up against Sakura. Even @lakhan220 is head over heels for Sakura. :e3
so you like Sakura ?

trying blame lak lmao
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Either way, I have to thank all the people who voted for Hinako.
Thank you very much everyone! Your support was very much appreciated! :blush
 
Top