Voting Round 2 Hinata Hyuuga VS Juvia Lockser

Who wins?

  • Hinata Hyuuga

  • Juvia Lockser


The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Brandish betrayed you 3 times. I betrayed you 2 times.
As @Brandish said, 2 wrongs don't make a right. You both betrayed me, but at least @Brandish doesn't try to sugarcoat it like you. :/

I liked your post because of the effort syx

But why you bringing up old shit :arf

Just flip a coin like I did in one of those decisions. Heads for Juvia.
I'm not a big fan of luck deciding anything for me. That's why I read the old posts, hoping that one of you actually supported me. But all I got was a punch to the gut.

I'll be honest, I won't vote for now, but I'm tending to vote for Juvia for the simple fact that @Brandish seems to treat me better than @DiMaria Yesta or at least more honest:

@DiMaria Yesta unfollowed me: an absolute no-go


@Brandish never hid the fact that he doesn't like me,
and thus never followed me in the first place: that's emotionally devastating, but at least he isn't hypocritical


@DiMaria Yesta barely likes any of my posts


@Brandish doesn't stop liking my posts
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
As @Brandish said, 2 wrongs don't make a right. You both betrayed me, but at least @Brandish doesn't try to sugarcoat it like you. :/


I'm not a big fan of luck deciding anything for me. That's why I read the old posts, hoping that one of you actually supported me. But all I got was a punch to the gut.

I'll be honest, I won't vote for now, but I'm tending to vote for Juvia for the simple fact that @Brandish seems to treat me better than @DiMaria Yesta or at least more honest:

@DiMaria Yesta unfollowed me: an absolute no-go


@Brandish never hid the fact that he doesn't like me,
and thus never followed me in the first place: that's emotionally devastating, but at least he isn't hypocritical


@DiMaria Yesta barely likes any of my posts


@Brandish doesn't stop liking my posts
 

Isabella StrongHeart

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 29, 2017
Messages
7
Reaction score
12
Age
30
Country
Fire Nation
:hip I love both of them actually but im more of a Juvia fan
Hinata is my first favorite character in Naruto
 

lakhan220

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
895
Reaction score
9,011
Age
32
Country
India
Juvia is so much better than hinata not gonna lie..rip hinata
:3c Come now BOI, do u have anything to back up tht statement ?
WAIFU - In case u misunderstand. :teehee

Lameness King, u secretly wanted BARRY in Waifu nomination, didn't u ? :heh

Maybe it's just you :hurr
Thankyou for your vote :blai

Every vote counts. Especially against the consolation prize Naruto received when Kishi dropped the developing romance that was NaruSasu :derp
It is a fantasy dream tht was created by the shippers which Kishimoto crushed.
:3c NARUTO got a S class waifu which he deserved , one who had him as top priority. :heh
Tht kiss on the moon as @MonkeyD-Dragon says single handedly is the best which has yet to be surpassed.

As
I'm not a big fan of luck deciding anything for me. That's why I read the old posts, hoping that one of you actually supported me. But all I got was a punch to the gut.

I'll be honest, I won't vote for now, but I'm tending to vote for Juvia for the simple fact that @Brandish seems to treat me better than @DiMaria Yesta or at least more honest:
:hmmHow abt ignoring both of them and voting for HINATA as an answer to my request ? :heh
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,027
Reaction score
6,631
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Which sad soul did nominate Hinata.. He doesn't get to have my pity even.

Hinata is the reason neji died the pathetic and hilarious death that confirmed he could never escape his destiny and was meant to die for the main house. But it's ok because he chose it for himself. LMAO. You know what, this is all so asine it almost sounds like a point in favor of hinata lol. Putting neji in his place, 6 feet under...
You know what, actually, Neji didn't even die for the main house. He died so that his straight up creepy cousin can keep spitting "Naruto-kun" every ten seconds or so.

Anyways, cooling off now.
Juvia gets my vote.
 

Stormsfury

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
1,044
Reaction score
3,343
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Hintata because she has the bigger tits
#They'rebothlameforfakingtheirdeaths
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,974
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
All these 'I vote for waifu A because I like the A nominator' posts shouldnt have surprised me, but it still breaks my heart because it proves that I am trash. :feelsbadman

However!!!!!!!!!!! Just like Sky said, this is war and anyone who doesnt expect the most cruel thing is naive.

Anyway I am happy for my bestfriend. Everyone likes you @Brandish!!! : D

Thanks to all those who voted for Hinata :)
 

Hermit

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
6,560
Reaction score
24,727
Age
31
Country
Mozambique
Hinata is the reason neji died the pathetic and hilarious death that confirmed he could never escape his destiny and was meant to die for the main house. But it's ok because he chose it for himself. LMAO. You know what, this is all so asine it almost sounds like a point in favor of hinata lol. Putting neji in his place, 6 feet under...
You know what, actually, Neji didn't even die for the main house. He died so that his straight up creepy cousin can keep spitting "Naruto-kun" every ten seconds or so.

Anyways, cooling off now.
Juvia gets my vote.
Came here for Hinata salt, wasn't disappointed :super:XD
Seriously, going through this thread reminded me of how much I'm still triggered by Naruto's ending :shootme
I'll vote Juvia just so Hinata doesn't go through :disappoint
 

HereNThere

Alive Ain't Always Livin'
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 8, 2009
Messages
8,388
Reaction score
12,175
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Oh god, I don't know how, but I somehow managed to block out the fact that Neji died for her and Naruto's "romance". My anger for Naruto might override my hate for Fairy Tail.
 

Styx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 24, 2016
Messages
880
Reaction score
593
Country
Russian Federation
Tough decision. They're both pretty good waifus, but I guess I'll go with Hinata in the end.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
This thread in a nutshell :e3 -

 
Last edited:

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
This thread in a nutshell :e3 -

[
"Please update your account to enable 3rd party hosting?" I do not understand.


Anyway, it's hard to choose. Only reason I'd go with Juvia is because she's actually more forward, whereas while Hinata supported and loved Naruto from afar for who he was, she also did not confess until way too late, when her company could have done so much for Naruto. Had Hinata supported Naruto initially, maybe we'd see a smarter, more focused Naruto.

And yet, Juvia... has regressed. Whereas Hinata... also regressed. But where Hinata turned more badass, Juvia entered as a badass and lost that in the last arc. I'll vote for Hinata for nostalgia and because Naruto > FT by miles
Urgh....this is truly difficult...
Naruhina has always been my favourite pairing and seeing it happening was extremely satisfying!
Same thing can be said about Gruvia, I'm shipping the hell out of them, but stupid Gray won't admit his deepest feelings for Juvia!
Either way, since Hinata is laready a Waifu, I decided to vote for Juvia, hoping that she will become one as great as the former. :blush
Gray will admit his feelings after the war though.
 

Asorx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 28, 2015
Messages
563
Reaction score
1,193
Age
28
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
I dont know. I like both girls and this is hard fight for me.
 

Laxus

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 26, 2014
Messages
732
Reaction score
2,582
Gender
Male
Country
Dragonstone
Lmfao people who says Juvia had a character development and wasn't as creepy as Hinata. Hell, Juvia made every single girl who approched Gray her love rival which not only is creepy, stupid but also crazy.
Juvia's character existance is merely because of Gray. She has no backstory, her character has no point in the series besides being Gray's waifu.

At least Hinata's much more than being Naruto's lover. Not to mention Hinata fighting Pain >>>>>>>> Everything Juvia did.

Hinata anyday, everyday.
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
:hmmHow abt ignoring both of them and voting for HINATA as an answer to my request ? :heh
Oh dear, you have no idea how much I dislike Hinata. Didn't you read my posts? I'm about to vote for a Fairy Tail character ffs.

All these 'I vote for waifu A because I like the A nominator' posts shouldnt have surprised me, but it still breaks my heart because it proves that I am trash. :feelsbadman

However!!!!!!!!!!! Just like Sky said, this is war and anyone who doesnt expect the most cruel thing is naive.

Anyway I am happy for my bestfriend. Everyone likes you @Brandish!!! : D

Thanks to all those who voted for Hinata :)
Oh no, you didn't! I won't let you point a finger at me and lie to the whole community. I never said I would vote for Juvia, because I like @Brandish more. I said I'm leaning to vote for Juvia, because he treats me better than you, which is for one thing proven by MH-feats and for another thing a legit reason to support him. Don't play the victim here, I AM THE VICTIM HERE! Even Game of Thrones betrayals look like cute teasings between friends compared to what you guys did to me.



​
Saying that you are trash or the most hated staffer is really bold for someone who has trouble running away from his fandom. Don't pretend to be someone you are not, I'm getting sick your "nobody likes me" traits.

 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Lmfao people who says Juvia had a character development and wasn't as creepy as Hinata. Hell, Juvia made every single girl who approched Gray her love rival which not only is creepy, stupid but also crazy.
Juvia's character existance is merely because of Gray. She has no backstory, her character has no point in the series besides being Gray's waifu.

At least Hinata's much more than being Naruto's lover. Not to mention Hinata fighting Pain >>>>>>>> Everything Juvia did.

Hinata anyday, everyday.
Have you read FT????????????

Juvia's character was more than Gray, and she had a decent backstory and point. I agree she slowly regressed, but she was still a decent character. Hinata however, hasn't been more than someone who had a crush on Naruto, although she also had development as well. Both had development thanks to the people they care for and love, and both were willing to sacrifice themselves for their guys. Juvia stabbed herself so Gray wouldn't have to hurt her while Hinata was willing to let Pain stomp her to protect Naruto.

Don't be so full of #fakenews like #MSM.

I'm still going with HInata though
He'd better do that. :kappa
He will. He loves Juvia.

Would be so awesome if he and Lucy ended up together though. I'd like that.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top