Last person to Post Wins - MissingNo.

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
so you are doing it after all :zomg
Yeah, I am.

I got twelve questions, but im just doing some revisions. Right now it's ranging from "These aren't bad questions. They may enjoy the game" to "OMG, this is crap! They're going to hate it." T_T
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Nothing specific really, apart from upholding several of his campaign promises and doing what he said he would. It was pretty obvious he would get flak for going through with some, even back during his campaign. Though I can't find much to dislike him over, and I'd take him over any of our german politicians anytime.
Exactly...cause you are German and not American.
Joke is funny until its on you x/
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Yeah, I am.

I got twelve questions, but im just doing some revisions. Right now it's ranging from "These aren't bad questions. They may enjoy the game" to "OMG, this is crap! They're going to hate it." T_T
Imo the best questions are those where there isn't a huge majority voting for 1 answer. Questions where for example there's a pretty even spread among the number of people on each question.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
gry tan, are you watching the new apocrypha anime?
I wanted to, but decided to wait until more episodes are out. Or even until they release them all, or else I'd just get pissed waiting for the next episode.

Unless Apocrypha is bad, then I can wait. But if it's good then I can't be patient waiting for the next episode.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@TSPanda watch/read Shokugeki no Soma
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,534
Reaction score
21,753
Gender
Female
Country
China
did hyung tell you to tell me this smh
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I wanted to, but decided to wait until more episodes are out. Or even until they release them all, or else I'd just get pissed waiting for the next episode.

Unless Apocrypha is bad, then I can wait. But if it's good then I can't be patient waiting for the next episode.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@TSPanda watch/read Shokugeki no Soma
Its spice but idk how many episodes they're gonna spend on it; to tell the whole story i think more than 13 eps are needed
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
did hyung tell you to tell me this smh
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


Its spice but idk how many episodes they're gonna spend on it; to tell the whole story i think more than 13 eps are needed
I follow the Shokugeki manga, and watched the animes. They're really good, should watch at least the first 1-2 eps.

Did they not say how many episodes they will make it? The settup with the 2 teams is pretty interesting, so they could make it longer. I'm not sure I'm mentally ready for more lancer-sudokus tho.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,534
Reaction score
21,753
Gender
Female
Country
China
hmm i guess we can say that apocrypha too stays true to the 'poor lancer' meme heh
 

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France
Why are you yellow Farf :doge
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Isn't Xmas red and green?

Maybe yellow is a new trend. A hipster trend :derp
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I thought it's orange. Maybe I need new glasses...
 
Top