Last person to Post Wins - MissingNo.

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Yeah, same here. But I'm looking for something to complement my background. Develop hybrid skills :derp
 
Last edited:

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Ahh sustainable development. Cool stuff. The times I was reviewing CSR reports...


*whatdaheckiswithmyenglishtoday
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I don't think I'd study something new to complement whatever I have later in life. Uni once is already 1 time too many..

Don't quote me on that one later though :notlikethis
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I know what you mean. I don't have an desire to write any papers. :darn

Not to mention, it's expensive to go to grad school.
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Companies are often looking for unicorn candidates to fill in a position...and yes, that's a real term.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,681
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I know what you mean. I don't have an desire to write any papers. :darn

Not to mention, it's expensive to go to grad school.
Companies are often looking for unicorn candidates to fill in a position...and yes, that's a real term.
What Anchy said.
Unfortunatelly, I'm starting to look at my carreer and see a dead end ahead cause at this point of my life and proggression, other people have good academic background and I don't.
You can show certificates to support your expertise claim but you can't provide proof of your work experience before the Interview phase and that closes doors @.@ People do value telling directors that they hired a manager/specialist that has X, Y, Z titles.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
In my area, you have to know someone in the district or go to the school when you are young to get a chance. >.>
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Yeah, it sucks
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,534
Reaction score
21,738
Gender
Female
Country
China
I don't think I'd study something new to complement whatever I have later in life. Uni once is already 1 time too many..

Don't quote me on that one later though :notlikethis
'life long learning'
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
How the fuck you go to a business before they open and get pissed when you still have to wait til they open.
Like its the business fault you cant tell time....
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Annoying customers?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Yeah...and had the nerve to call us and threatening that they will talk to owner...:lmao good luck with that shit.
Like what...am i gonna get fired for not opening earlier....gmafb:gnut
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,534
Reaction score
21,738
Gender
Female
Country
China
Yeah...and had the nerve to call us and threatening that they will talk to owner...:lmao good luck with that shit.
Like what...am i gonna get fired for not opening earlier....gmafb:gnut
'the customer is always right'
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
Ha, apparently finally conclusive evidence, that the Trump campaign got 'help' from Russia.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Or well, atleast it is beyond proof, that Trumps campaign was in contact with plausible information from Russia and pretty eager to get it. Which is obviously in complete contradiction with their previous line, about how they had no contact with Russia at all.
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
Why did Trump Jr. just released those himself? Thought it was a leak.
Because apparently there is already a longer investigative journalistic release on the work about that and Trumps Russia dealings, so he thought it would be better to release the e-mails with "no information was traded in the meeting and daddy did not know anything about this" to minimize the damage, before the full article comes out.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Poor attempt at "I have nothing to hide and have never hided anything".
 
Top