Yeah, same here. But I'm looking for something to complement my background. Develop hybrid skills 

Last edited:



I know what you mean. I don't have an desire to write any papers.
Not to mention, it's expensive to go to grad school.
What Anchy said.Companies are often looking for unicorn candidates to fill in a position...and yes, that's a real term.

'life long learning'I don't think I'd study something new to complement whatever I have later in life. Uni once is already 1 time too many..
Don't quote me on that one later though![]()
good luck with that shit.
'the customer is always right'Yeah...and had the nerve to call us and threatening that they will talk to owner...good luck with that shit.
Like what...am i gonna get fired for not opening earlier....gmafb![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Because apparently there is already a longer investigative journalistic release on the work about that and Trumps Russia dealings, so he thought it would be better to release the e-mails with "no information was traded in the meeting and daddy did not know anything about this" to minimize the damage, before the full article comes out.Why did Trump Jr. just released those himself? Thought it was a leak.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---