Hangout Waifu Wars 2017 - Hangout

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Use this thread for casual talk about this event.
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
A sensei must hear and understand the remarks of his kouhai, did you forget ?:notsure
So you admit you're shamelessly throwing shade at him? :nah
 

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France
So you admit you're shamelessly throwing shade at him? :nah
That's not what I mean , I agree with most of what syx explained
Even though Sensei is in vacations, I can forgive him because he has an excuse, but not you :notrust
 
Last edited:

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
As i am contractually obligated to my Boss @SirSamuel016 :kappa,here is a Quick Reminder of the Best Vote Choice from the Match:
Rindou Kobayashi vs Historia Reiss.:teach

I apologize at this Point for not bringing in any Lewds of her,but that's just not my Style Folks.:hi
Enjoy the Pictures and Vote for her if you haven't yet!:verily
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
By the way @Farfalla, there is one thing I always wanted to know...


Do you like my new set, especially my signature?


I have no ulterior motives, just want to know.
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
That's not what I mean , I agree with most of what syx explained
Even though Sensei was in vacations, I can forgive him because he has an excuse, but not you :notrust
Well if you need an even greater reason to not forgive me, just realize Jeanne will pass without my defense whereas Artoria will lose with you defending her. :heh
 

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France
Well if you need an even greater reason to not forgive me, just realize Jeanne will pass without my defense whereas Artoria will lose with you defending her. :heh

I didn't think you could say these things :oh
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,690
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
By the way @Farfalla, there is one thing I always wanted to know...


Do you like my new set, especially my signature?


I have no ulterior motives, just want to know.
Yup^^

I like the art style in the avy better, tho, but the set looks cute o/

Last off topic question:
Where are you from? You got me curious when I saw your using "ò.ó" XD
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Yup^^

I like the art style in the avy better, tho, but the set looks cute o/

Last off topic question:
Where are you from? You got me curious when I saw your using "ò.ó" XD
He's a nazi german iirc.
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Yup^^

I like the art style in the avy better, tho, but the set looks cute o/

Last off topic question:
Where are you from? You got me curious when I saw your using "ò.ó" XD
So you did what you had to do? I don't want to know what it is though. :amuse

I could be from any place you prefer. :blush

Germany it is.
That "ò.ó", I have from you when you rejected kkck for voting against Kuchiha.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
As i am contractually obligated to my Boss @SirSamuel016 :kappa,here is a Quick Reminder of the Best Vote Choice from the Match:
Rindou Kobayashi vs Historia Reiss.:teach

I apologize at this Point for not bringing in any Lewds of her,but that's just not my Style Folks.:hi
Enjoy the Pictures and Vote for her if you haven't yet!:verily
shouldn't you be posting in the other thread instead?
 

kira

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2016
Messages
1,813
Reaction score
17,404
Country
Torumekian Empire
gum dad it! :arf what am I supposed to do with my alts now? :cookiearf

oh.. I guess I can use them for the upcoming husbando wars. :e3
 
Top