Use this thread for casual talk about this event.
So you admit you're shamelessly throwing shade at him?A sensei must hear and understand the remarks of his kouhai, did you forget ?![]()

That's not what I mean , I agree with most of what syx explainedSo you admit you're shamelessly throwing shade at him?![]()

,here is a Quick Reminder of the Best Vote Choice from the Match:

Well if you need an even greater reason to not forgive me, just realize Jeanne will pass without my defense whereas Artoria will lose with you defending her.That's not what I mean , I agree with most of what syx explained
Even though Sensei was in vacations, I can forgive him because he has an excuse, but not you![]()

Well if you need an even greater reason to not forgive me, just realize Jeanne will pass without my defense whereas Artoria will lose with you defending her.![]()

Can confirm, you're coming off "male" in your posts.I am female though. It's just less pain in the ass to be a "male" in forums.![]()

Yup^^By the way @Farfalla, there is one thing I always wanted to know...
![]()
Do you like my new set, especially my signature?
![]()
I have no ulterior motives, just want to know.
![]()
He's aYup^^
I like the art style in the avy better, tho, but the set looks cute o/
Last off topic question:
Where are you from? You got me curious when I saw your using "ò.ó" XD
So you did what you had to do? I don't want to know what it is though.Yup^^
I like the art style in the avy better, tho, but the set looks cute o/
Last off topic question:
Where are you from? You got me curious when I saw your using "ò.ó" XD



Yeah I know , i wanted to ..I hear ya Darky![]()

You need an award for effort.By the way @Farfalla, there is one thing I always wanted to know...
![]()
Do you like my new set, especially my signature?
![]()
I have no ulterior motives, just want to know.
![]()

Some peeps voting with alt accounts?Important reminder: New accounts are only allowed to vote 30 days AFTER they are registered as members. Thanks for your understanding.

shouldn't you be posting in the other thread instead?As i am contractually obligated to my Boss @SirSamuel016,here is a Quick Reminder of the Best Vote Choice from the Match:
Rindou Kobayashi vs Historia Reiss.
![]()
![]()
![]()
I apologize at this Point for not bringing in any Lewds of her,but that's just not my Style Folks.
Enjoy the Pictures and Vote for her if you haven't yet!![]()
what am I supposed to do with my alts now? 
