so you are doing it after allMaking sheep game is hard.![]()

so you are doing it after allMaking sheep game is hard.![]()

Throw in a random Atelier questionMaking sheep game is hard.![]()

Yeah, I am.so you are doing it after all![]()
Exactly...cause you are German and not American.Nothing specific really, apart from upholding several of his campaign promises and doing what he said he would. It was pretty obvious he would get flak for going through with some, even back during his campaign. Though I can't find much to dislike him over, and I'd take him over any of our german politicians anytime.
Imo the best questions are those where there isn't a huge majority voting for 1 answer. Questions where for example there's a pretty even spread among the number of people on each question.Yeah, I am.
I got twelve questions, but im just doing some revisions. Right now it's ranging from "These aren't bad questions. They may enjoy the game" to "OMG, this is crap! They're going to hate it." T_T
I wanted to, but decided to wait until more episodes are out. Or even until they release them all, or else I'd just get pissed waiting for the next episode.gry tan, are you watching the new apocrypha anime?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Its spice but idk how many episodes they're gonna spend on it; to tell the whole story i think more than 13 eps are neededI wanted to, but decided to wait until more episodes are out. Or even until they release them all, or else I'd just get pissed waiting for the next episode.
Unless Apocrypha is bad, then I can wait. But if it's good then I can't be patient waiting for the next episode.
@TSPanda watch/read Shokugeki no Soma--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I follow the Shokugeki manga, and watched the animes. They're really good, should watch at least the first 1-2 eps.did hyung tell you to tell me this smh
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Its spice but idk how many episodes they're gonna spend on it; to tell the whole story i think more than 13 eps are needed
Well, I think I'm done. I just need to post it now. ^^;I bet it will be super fun, riki xD You're a great writer, have a lot of imagination and a gigantic bag of game references. Can't go wrong, relax^^

wth o.o, again ?Wat, I'm yellow again *-* is it xmas?
