Use this thread for casual talk about this event.
Sorry, but Best Readhead doesn't mean best waifuPublic service announcement regarding Rindou:
![]()
Vote for Rindou, the best Redhead in the waifu wars!

I mean, Rindou's better than the FT trash right?Sorry, but Best Readhead doesn't mean best waifu![]()
Lucy ain't much of a waifu and then you have Erza who has more balls than her man Jellal, not very waifulike at all. When it comes down to it, Rindou is fun loving, a great cook, and she has the oppai to satisfy, not to mention a great sense of adventure and who knows what that could have you two ending up doing

Just because I take care of the FT section doesn't mean I'm bound to have shit taste. Like @DiMaria Yesta I ignored FT and nominated someone from a finer, better quality manga where there are no asspulls and better fanservice. I'll make the point that I didn't nominate a FT girl last year either.Which section do you take care of again.![]()
Jellal is a pussy who needs a woman with more balls in order to do something. If he isn't Erza's bitch he's Ultear's. Nothing wrong with a strong woman who doesn't need gender steroetypes to be considered a good wife. As long as she loves her partner and will do anything for that person but isn't a doormat, to me that is wife material.I mean, Rindou's better than the FT trash right?Lucy ain't much of a waifu and then you have Erza who has more balls than her man Jellal, not very waifulike at all. When it comes down to it, Rindou is fun loving, a great cook, and she has the oppai to satisfy, not to mention a great sense of adventure and who knows what that could have you two ending up doing
![]()
Vote Rindou to avenge Saeko's horrid and unjust defeat last round, together we can avenge her!
The only reason I didn't mention this is because there is at least Iri among the three nominees.3 fate characters and no Rin??? very disappointed with all of u
Demotion incoming in 3...Just because I take care of the FT section doesn't mean I'm bound to have shit taste. Like @DiMaria Yesta I ignored FT and nominated someone from a finer, better quality manga where there are no asspulls and better fanservice. I'll make the point that I didn't nominate a FT girl last year either.
Just because I take care of the FT section doesn't mean I'm bound to have shit taste. Like @DiMaria Yesta I ignored FT and nominated someone from a finer, better quality manga where there are no asspulls and better fanservice. I'll make the point that I didn't nominate a FT girl last year either.
Ano...sumimasen... You make it sound like I ever said that to you somewhere via PM or something.. No Sam, I didn't say that at all, never. It's just that me being FT mod doesn't always mean I have to nominate a FT waifu. Just that...

Saber of courseHow can you not mention THE absolute territory?

Demoted from the FT board? Not sure if that's good or bad /sDemotion incoming in 3...
I know you didn't say it. I was just using you as an example of choosing someone who isn't from the story of the board we moderate.Ano...sumimasen... You make it sound like I ever said that to you somewhere via PM or something.. No Sam, I didn't say that at all, never. It's just that me being FT mod doesn't always mean I have to nominate a FT waifu. Just that...
![]()
![]()
The legit reason can be found heresyx said:I must admit, the lack of @WithYouInSpirit's presence here - mind you, not even a single post from his side - is a pure disappointment, and makes me regret my decision to vote for Winry. I hope there is a legit reason behind this. Otherwise, I would feel deeply ashamed towards @Takuan, I actually am/would be nonetheless. This guy made an epic entrance out of nowhere, winning me over like a boss. I wish I could punch the past syx in the face for his hasty vote.
May the gods punish, and Takuan forgive me, so that my humble self can walk the path of redemption, and atone for his sin.
![]()
GrySun already told me about that and I replied that this is no excuse. I hope you had fun there though.

