- Joined
- Dec 7, 2008
- Messages
- 352
- Reaction score
- 357
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
First Issue of Fukkoku Shhoen Jump is out.
Do you people know what a nuke is? Or are you just using nuke for big explosion? Because if that is the case than the Tamatebako is also a nuke.Pell is a zoan user, not paramecia. Zoan devil fruits are the animal based ones. I don't think Pell being able to turn into a hawk would prevent him from being blown up by a nuke.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
LOL, you're funny.Can't really tell what you're arguing here with that witch analogy, but I assume you're saying that something doesn't become a flaw just because a bunch of people say it is. Okay, cool. Sorry to burst your bubble man, but it works both ways. Just because you say it's not a flaw, doesn't mean it isn't. Sure, some flaws are mainly opinion based, but they're still flaws.
For example, if someone thinks One Piece's cartoony and overly expressive art style is trash, then yeah, that's an opinion based flaw, but it's still a flaw. Another may argue "Oda introduces way too many characters that I don't care about at all!", and that is also a flaw.
What matters is whether or not these flaws are widely recognized, and if the flaws end up outweighing the good points.
What is she drawing though? Speaking of Kimetsu no Yaiba, I've found myself really impressed with how the art has improved recently. It still needs some work, but the character art has been a lot more consistent. I can't wait to see Gotouge develop further.
I didn't know that Neverland's artist is a lady, now we just need confirmation for Gotoge.
Yes, that is indeed the problem people had with the situation. Thanks for reiterating what was already said.It seems that the problem people have with the Pell situation is because it was played dramatically and for a pretty significant amount of time it was played like he really died and the consequences from the people that stayed were shown, but in the end Oda shown that he survived.
Cool, you think it's brilliant. Power to you man. Having differing opinions is what these discussion threads thrive on.This to me was brilliant, and the first time I watched it, and all the next times I read and watched it I thought the exact same thing.
Except no one actually thinks that way. Many people that got to the Alabasta arc probably already realized that death is pretty much nonexistent in One Piece (save for the flashbacks), and anyone who probably could have died, didn't die. So they basically accept that no one is going to die in One Piece, at least not anytime soon. But then, the scene with Pell carrying the bomb into the sky comes around, and all the signs point towards him dying. The viewers think "oh shit, this guy might actually die". The bomb detonates, Pell dies, and everyone cries.But like with the people that love seeing people dying in their series, it seems the people that feel outraged for the Pell case make part of the exact same group. You normally hear them complaining about Pell, than about death in One Piece(that for some odd reason flashback doesn't count) and than about how this lacks in feeling of danger. Is always like this, like felling of danger is something that can only be achieved by series that have death on them and only by death.
Yeah dude. We're not discussing scientific results or mathematical formulas, we're talking about a form of media, where the opinions of the readers do actually matter.So basically you're saying that something not matter what it is, is anything because it exist a person that thinks it is that way.
...
So if a person believes the name of the show, One Piece, is a flaw, that alone makes it so. And if there are enough number of people with the same believe than obviously One Piece is a faulty name for a series. Now we just need to find what more people believe are flaws and just outweigh with the good points. A question, what are the good points? You define them in the same manner as the flaws?
Yes, she will continue.New Not sure if you guys are following hinomaru zumou chapters and raws but... There's no way this is not gonna end in like, 5-10 chapters.
But don't you know if people think that is a flaw in fact it is, and that what really matters is the amount of people that think that.One Piece has flaws like any series, but its good moments far compensate its minimal flaws. I was not saying in my post that it doesn't have flaws, I said that repetitiveness is not one of them.

Sure, it is all taste nowadays, and the amount of people who have the same taste. There is no technical parameters involved in the matter, that's bullshit. I'm too old for these modern ways of thinking.But don't you know if people think that is a flaw in fact it is, and that what really matters is the amount of people that think that.![]()

it sold 16,014 in 3 daysHow much was We Never Learn's sales in its first week?
Officially, 16k in its 3 first days of sales, but given the two reprints and the magazine promotion towards it, it is easy to believe that it already surpassed 50k at least. The second volume will be released in a Friday, so we will not have a good picture again about its sales, but maybe it will figure in the second week, so let's hope for it.How much was We Never Learn's sales in its first week?
It's definitely improving and that last color page we got of Rengoku was so sexy. I also like how she/he kept the art derpy for the comedic scenes and really hoping the anime will be faithful to that.What is she drawing though? Speaking of Kimetsu no Yaiba, I've found myself really impressed with how the art has improved recently. It still needs some work, but the character art has been a lot more consistent. I can't wait to see Gotouge develop further.
I still hate Senkuu but the series is starting to become pretty good despite still being pretty dumb.So about Dr.Stone
I'm really liking Senku's interactions with Kohaku, and Chrome more than I liked him with Taiju and Yuzuriha so far. Senku and Chrome have a more interesting dynamic than Senku and Taiju