Hangout Waifu Wars 2017 - Hangout

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Use this thread for casual talk about this event.
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
He called me 'kid' :awe
You would think, with all those most beautiful and fashionable badges, Farfalla would be a strong and independent woman you would never try to approach because she is on a whole different level.

In reality, she is a teenage girl and it's easy as fuck to charm the pants off her. :cookiehand
 

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France
Time to vehemently vote against Jeanne every round.
I'm totally with you Gry :nod


"Working in the shadows"
Don't mock me, you just don't even want to campaign for you waifu because I took Saber before you..'-'
That's why you took Jeanne, because she's a copyface of Arturia.
Frankly, if you pass the next round without campaigning I will be really disapointted.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,690
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,704
Reaction score
61,407
Gender
Male
Country
France
I'm totally with you Gry :nod


"Working in the shadows"
Don't mock me, you just don't even want to campaign for you waifu because I took Saber before you..'-'
That's why you took Jeanne, because she's a copyface of Arturia.
Frankly, if you pass the next round without campaigning I will be really disapointted.
I told you not to support her so much. You should have focused on Saber alone :cookiehand.

A wise post about Jeanne and Artoria's resemblance:

No, she looks better :yodawg
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
I'm totally with you Gry :nod


"Working in the shadows"
Don't mock me, you just don't even want to campaign for you waifu because I took Saber before you..'-'
That's why you took Jeanne, because she's a copyface of Arturia.
Frankly, if you pass the next round without campaigning I will be really disapointted.
 

A.ulq

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 5, 2016
Messages
323
Reaction score
659
Country
Uchiha Clan
I don't know how this blind goat managed to get this far but this is beyond ridiculous. Isn’t there a wooden stick somewhere she can be jumping in front of?
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
I don't know how this blind goat managed to get this far but this is beyond ridiculous. Isn’t there a wooden stick somewhere she can be jumping in front of?
Bribing. :heh
 

kira

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2016
Messages
1,813
Reaction score
17,403
Country
Torumekian Empire
we need @syx to nominate Marian before @Erinyes :e3 then we'll see their combined power(and also abandon any hope of winning). :XD

or maybe I'll nominate Marian myself and let Erin-chan do the campaigning while I pull an @Atom :derp
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,970
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
What exactly is working in the shadow, Atom?
 
Top