Use this thread for casual talk about this event.

You would think, with all those most beautiful and fashionable badges, Farfalla would be a strong and independent woman you would never try to approach because she is on a whole different level.He called me 'kid'![]()

I read this, so very very wrongit's easy to fuck the charm pants off her.![]()

Watch Hinata win the whole eventCan we kill Hinata now?
This sucks.![]()


Time to support and vote for Hinata. She must win!Watch Hinata win the whole event
This place would turn into a salt documentary![]()
I'm totally with you GryTime to vehemently vote against Jeanne every round.

In reality, she is a teenage girl and it's easy as fuck to charm the pants off her.![]()
Prolly the same way I did '-'"I read this, so very very wrong![]()
Shouldn't Juvia turn into more of a puddle?![]()
Yes, I'm bored ._.

Yeah Juvia should, just like her campaign.She should burst like a water balloon instead, amiright
I told you not to support her so much. You should have focused on Saber aloneI'm totally with you Gry
![]()
"Working in the shadows"
Don't mock me, you just don't even want to campaign for you waifu because I took Saber before you..'-'
That's why you took Jeanne, because she's a copyface of Arturia.
Frankly, if you pass the next round without campaigning I will be really disapointted.
.No, she looks better![]()
I'm totally with you Gry
![]()
"Working in the shadows"
Don't mock me, you just don't even want to campaign for you waifu because I took Saber before you..'-'
That's why you took Jeanne, because she's a copyface of Arturia.
Frankly, if you pass the next round without campaigning I will be really disapointted.
Bribing.I don't know how this blind goat managed to get this far but this is beyond ridiculous. Isn’t there a wooden stick somewhere she can be jumping in front of?
