Hangout Waifu Wars 2017 - Hangout

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Use this thread for casual talk about this event.
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
we need @syx to nominate Marian before @Erinyes :e3 then we'll see their combined power(and also abandon any hope of winning). :XD

or maybe I'll nominate Marian myself and let Erin-chan do the campaigning while I pull an @Atom :derp
As the winner of the previous Husbando Wars, you have proven that you are capable at winning yourself and don't actually need the help of others. :amuse
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Seriously though why didn't you nominate Ino or Mei?But Hinata :no.Very bad taste.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,690
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Use this thread for casual talk about this event.
I keep reading this every time I change the page, forgetting it's a pinned msg, and then thinking there was some kind of tard fight in the thread and that Sky was putting us kids (*-*) in our place. Then my bubble bursts, in an endless cycle of bad memory+new pages. Lame.
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
I can gurantee Holo is pretty wild in Bed.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
I dont know about others, but just because Holo took down FT characters doesn't mean she accomplished her role, she could perfectly win :noworry
Rindou seems like the favourite though, too much hype with her character nowadays. :pjsalt
 

TotalEconomist

For the Empire!
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 16, 2015
Messages
4,312
Reaction score
3,702
Age
35
Gender
Female
Country
United Nations
I dont know about others, but just because Holo took down FT characters doesn't mean she accomplished her role, she could perfectly win :noworry
Rindou seems like the favourite though, too much hype with her character nowadays. :pjsalt
Your Goddess breaks the rules of proper Economics, she can bugger off for all I care.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Conserve wildlife
Wolves in some places are an invasive species, they deserve to be in my belly.
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Your Goddess breaks the rules of proper Economics, she can bugger off for all I care.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Wolves in some places are an invasive species, they deserve to be in my belly.
Atleast Holo will not eat you.

@Lambu can better tell.
 

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France
Shouldn't you Rindou supporters focus on Mikasa first? Or do you think it's in the bag just like with Saber? :heh
At least it was harder than against Rita :kappa
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
@natsulucy ohhh... yeah :3c

Your Goddess breaks the rules of proper Economics, she can bugger off for all I care.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Wolves in some places are an invasive species, they deserve to be in my belly.
 
Top