Use this thread for casual talk about this event.
As the winner of the previous Husbando Wars, you have proven that you are capable at winning yourself and don't actually need the help of others.

.Very bad taste.Better taste than Holo. Wolf meat is pretty meh from what I heard.Seriously though why didn't you nominate Ino or Mei?But Hinata.Very bad taste.
You don't have to eat her literally if you know what i meanBetter taste than Holo. Wolf meat is pretty meh from what I heard.

I rather eat her literally. I am an adventurous eater.You don't have to eat her literally if you know what i mean![]()
Conserve wildlifeI rather eat her literally. I am an adventurous eater.
I keep reading this every time I change the page, forgetting it's a pinned msg, and then thinking there was some kind of tard fight in the thread and that Sky was putting us kids (*-*) in our place. Then my bubble bursts, in an endless cycle of bad memory+new pages. Lame.Use this thread for casual talk about this event.




Your Goddess breaks the rules of proper Economics, she can bugger off for all I care.I dont know about others, but just because Holo took down FT characters doesn't mean she accomplished her role, she could perfectly win
Rindou seems like the favourite though, too much hype with her character nowadays.![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Wolves in some places are an invasive species, they deserve to be in my belly.Conserve wildlife
Atleast Holo will not eat you.Your Goddess breaks the rules of proper Economics, she can bugger off for all I care.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Wolves in some places are an invasive species, they deserve to be in my belly.

Wolves in some places are an invasive species, they deserve to be in my belly.

lowblow man lowblowShouldn't you Rindou supporters focus on Mikasa first? Or do you think it's in the bag just like with Saber?![]()
At least it was harder than against RitaShouldn't you Rindou supporters focus on Mikasa first? Or do you think it's in the bag just like with Saber?![]()


Your Goddess breaks the rules of proper Economics, she can bugger off for all I care.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Wolves in some places are an invasive species, they deserve to be in my belly.