Use this thread for casual talk about this event.
wuuuutNah I bet he's salty that I got Jeanne through just by bribing people on Discord so probably will try to campaign against her.![]()


That's where you see who really is Atom , he's afraid to face his opponentswuuuut
Do the campaign here on the site, Atom.![]()

time for me prepare my Jeanne compaign
its going to be glorious.

You really want to face me and Rindou in the semis hey?time for me prepare my Jeanne compaign
its going to be glorious.

well i need to get through holo firstYou really want to face me and Rindou in the semis hey?![]()
Saber lost despite her strength, just like in the episodes of Fate I am used to watch.
Go "through" Holo ?well i need to get through holo first

Those campaigning posts and pics from lakhan and some others(I think dimaria and niichan) got me onto the Hinata side. Could be the reason for some others too.Seriously, Hinata? I know people don't like FT but isn't Naruto just as bad as FT at this point?
she doesn't always lose >_<
Jeanne is against Beatrix, and if she wins, against Rindou or Mikasa. If you want Holo VS Jeanne you know what to dowell i need to get through holo first
.There, fixed o/Go "through" Hole ?![]()
You're only making it worse '-''There, fixed o/
How did Winry lose when she's so sugoi?
but that'd mean she'd have won.Because she is Erza
Only because it's fixed and you cheated. Hmph.I would say... she got wrenched...
![]()
An entire project? I'm relieved. I thought I would fall asleep watching you post "Mikasa trash memes" and telling us for the 1200th time that Rindou can cook *insert Rindou lewds* because she can also cook in other places......or something, usually i've scrolled on by thenOh, that's a shame. Maybe I'll convince you of voting for Rindou once my little project I've had started is finished for Round 4.
I look forward to your efforts.If that's the case Sam wouldn't be able to vote for Rindou either ehmaybe but rindou fanbase here is huge, itmay just be massacre. also @Belserion and sam made a deal. that bel will keep voting for rindou. so pretty much bel can't vote for her nomination here.

Didn't you know.Sammy is cheating on Yahate with @Belserion.
And just like that you've sabotaged your own campaignI'm focusing on Mikasa alright. Ambitions are grand and of course we'd like to win the whole thing but I'd say Mikasa is one of our biggest obstacles so first things first (can't hurt to go a bit FT and speak of our dreams like Natsu did, look what happened there in Alvarez). That said I'm feeling prepared for @Belserion and Mikasa, my body is ready and so are my weapons for this fight.

When you want their votes but can't even spell their Waifu's name right. And Rindou the avenger? Really? If that's the case those eliminated by Rindou should vote for Mikasa right?Now, my condolences to those Saber fans who had their hopes and dreams crushed by Mikasa, but make no mistake about it: Rindou, the waifu that avenges other waifus in this war shall get vengeance for you! Vote for her when she faces Mikasa and we will make her bleed redder than her scarf. VOTE FOR RINDOU IN ROUND 4 TO AVENGE SAVER.

so should fusion with syx to get Marian winsPut Erin-chan in that one. I tell you, if these two would support the same character.. just imagine their posts together. It wouldn't even surprise me if it would win the war. Literally dream combo confirmed.
, sugoiiiiiii
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Naaaaani ????
Ino or Mei don't have such (great) fanbase. Hinata may have a lot of haters, but she has also a big chunk of admirers. Ino or Mei would have never reached the 4th round. You gotta give credit to the Hinata supporters.Seriously though why didn't you nominate Ino or Mei?But Hinata.Very bad taste.
Does this surprise you in this forum?What's with that Anti-Holo campaign?![]()
You deserved it! It's not like you have to prove yourself anymore, you already did. No one can take away your phenomenal win!Idk about thatI think my bribing skills has fallen, and I'm too lazy to go around the different section of the forums to campaign like last year.
I mostly spend my MH life around the FF. I've retired like Kenshin.![]()
You are such a sore loser, it's not even fun to reply to you.Only because it's fixed and you cheated. Hmph.
Don't forget the contract we had to sign to never actively support the same character.so should fusion with syx to get Marian wins, sugoiiiiiii
![]()
![]()
also he promised me to support my husband so we definitely can make it happen, ne Syx-kun !?
![]()
MH HIGHER UPS said:"The balance of the events, no the whole forum, shall not be broken by the likes of you two. That we can't allow."