Hangout Waifu Wars 2017 - Hangout

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Use this thread for casual talk about this event.
 

Reebi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 10, 2017
Messages
2,432
Reaction score
4,091
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
I bet some random wins because we are all too salty now :D

Seriously, Hinata? I know people don't like FT but isn't Naruto just as bad as FT at this point?
 

Selene

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 26, 2016
Messages
334
Reaction score
269
Country
Dragonstone
time for me prepare my Jeanne compaign

its going to be glorious.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Seriously, Hinata? I know people don't like FT but isn't Naruto just as bad as FT at this point?
Those campaigning posts and pics from lakhan and some others(I think dimaria and niichan) got me onto the Hinata side. Could be the reason for some others too.
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Oh, that's a shame. Maybe I'll convince you of voting for Rindou once my little project I've had started is finished for Round 4.
An entire project? I'm relieved. I thought I would fall asleep watching you post "Mikasa trash memes" and telling us for the 1200th time that Rindou can cook *insert Rindou lewds* because she can also cook in other places......or something, usually i've scrolled on by then :oh I look forward to your efforts.
maybe but rindou fanbase here is huge, itmay just be massacre. also @Belserion and sam made a deal. that bel will keep voting for rindou. so pretty much bel can't vote for her nomination here.
If that's the case Sam wouldn't be able to vote for Rindou either eh :hmm
Didn't you know.Sammy is cheating on Yahate with @Belserion.
When did this happen??
I'm focusing on Mikasa alright. Ambitions are grand and of course we'd like to win the whole thing but I'd say Mikasa is one of our biggest obstacles so first things first (can't hurt to go a bit FT and speak of our dreams like Natsu did, look what happened there in Alvarez :kappa). That said I'm feeling prepared for @Belserion and Mikasa, my body is ready and so are my weapons for this fight.
And just like that you've sabotaged your own campaign :kappa
Now, my condolences to those Saber fans who had their hopes and dreams crushed by Mikasa, but make no mistake about it: Rindou, the waifu that avenges other waifus in this war shall get vengeance for you! Vote for her when she faces Mikasa and we will make her bleed redder than her scarf. VOTE FOR RINDOU IN ROUND 4 TO AVENGE SAVER.
When you want their votes but can't even spell their Waifu's name right. And Rindou the avenger? Really? If that's the case those eliminated by Rindou should vote for Mikasa right?:heh
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,184
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Put Erin-chan in that one. I tell you, if these two would support the same character.. just imagine their posts together. It wouldn't even surprise me if it would win the war. Literally dream combo confirmed.
so should fusion with syx to get Marian wins :zomg, sugoiiiiiii



also he promised me to support my husband so we definitely can make it happen, ne Syx-kun !? ♥



--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
we need @syx to nominate Marian before @Erinyes :e3 then we'll see their combined power(and also abandon any hope of winning). :XD

or maybe I'll nominate Marian myself and let Erin-chan do the campaigning while I pull an @Atom :derp
Naaaaani ????


Dame noone has the right, but me, to nominate him, he's my husbando and and to begin with, ive already pre-nominated him !


don't even dare !

 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Seriously though why didn't you nominate Ino or Mei?But Hinata :no.Very bad taste.
Ino or Mei don't have such (great) fanbase. Hinata may have a lot of haters, but she has also a big chunk of admirers. Ino or Mei would have never reached the 4th round. You gotta give credit to the Hinata supporters.
What's with that Anti-Holo campaign? :-_-
Does this surprise you in this forum?
  • annihilated Mira ✅
  • obliterated Lucy ✅
Idk about that :XD I think my bribing skills has fallen, and I'm too lazy to go around the different section of the forums to campaign like last year.
I mostly spend my MH life around the FF. I've retired like Kenshin. :XD
You deserved it! It's not like you have to prove yourself anymore, you already did. No one can take away your phenomenal win!

Only because it's fixed and you cheated. Hmph.
You are such a sore loser, it's not even fun to reply to you.



Fixed? Cheated?

Where? Proof?

Are you not able to brush off a defeat like everyone else does with their head held high? Not even @WithYouInSpirit - the nominator of Winry - whined that much. He didn't whine at all as far as I remember. Took it like a man and will make an insane comeback in the next event, that I'm sure of!

Just move on already.


so should fusion with syx to get Marian wins :zomg, sugoiiiiiii



also he promised me to support my husband so we definitely can make it happen, ne Syx-kun !? ♥


Don't forget the contract we had to sign to never actively support the same character.



Yeah, you heard right, guys. We are not allowed to actively campaign for the same character. Blame it on the staff of this forum. They threatened us to delete our accounts if @Erinyes-chan and myself were to join forces together.

MH HIGHER UPS said:
"The balance of the events, no the whole forum, shall not be broken by the likes of you two. That we can't allow."
 
Top