Who would had thought that misogyny ain't sexy!?I'm single atm...
Who would had thought that misogyny ain't sexy!?I'm single atm...
Should you ever reach a crossroad in life may I suggest politics as a career option? It's amusing the things you choose to let the public see vs the things you don't. But I won't rise to this bait. It was a nice try though.Well what has Bel been doing on Discord then?
![]()
"Vote Mikasa!"
If you're calling me out for gathering votes on Slack, what about Bel going through all the channels leaving that? Just as bad![]()
How does being better looking make you the better waifu? Mikasa is pretty as well and beauty is subjective. The better personality.....well I would attribute that to the different situations they're in. It's easy to be fun loving when your only care in the world is whether someone cooks a better meal than youThe better waifu here is Rindou. She's got the better personality (fun loving, does care a bit), she can cook and she has the better looks. Heck, she even has the better morals! Mikasa loves her brother, which is incest! Would you really want your waifu to be someone who only has eyes for her brother? Hell no.
. And as for this absolutely pathetic incest claim, let me give you the standard definition of incest since you seem a bit confused. According to the most basic dictionary ever:
It was to syx and it was a meme after @MArGi started it :P
I wouldn't call it sucking off either, as I've done no such thing, only promoted Rindou and why she should get the vote. I'm just doing everyone a favou by fighting the good fight on multiple battlegrounds. Unlike @Atom or @Belserion I do the most of my fight here in the thread, and I don't go around everywhere saying "Vote x!" to people. I don't even bribe others like they do, I win them over with solid points.
You hit the vote button too fast yet again then. If that's the case then maybe I can pull off the win![]()

Rindou has some great qualities I admit it. But she seems more like a great best friend than a waifu. Despite what you would have people believe Mikasa does care for her friends. It's just that the person in her heart would be her priority. I don't consider that a bad thing. What guy wouldn't want to be 100% confident that no matter what the situation is, his waifu is on his side. She won't choose her friends over him. She'll stand by him even when he's being an unreasonable idiot. She'll counsel him when he needs it. Comfort him when he needs it. And not forgetting Eren's own mother saw her qualities enough to ask her to look after Eren, her only son. You say Rindou isn't tied down or restricted, but that isn't necessarily a good thing here. Or will her husband have to chase her all over the world just to spend time with her? I guess she would be the dominant one in the relationship if he plans to drop everything just to trail after her since she refuses to be tied down. Rindou sounds more like that girl you're with before you find the one you want to settle down withOn the other hand, while Rindou mightn't be in as serious and dangerous a world, I think she's got a few things going for her that make her a good, perhaps better waifu. She's supportive of her friends, she's fun and adventurous, she can cook marvelous meals, she's pretty and she's dedicated to her craft. Rindou has arguably also made the world a better place by discovering new species, essentially helping others learn more of the world, and at the Totsuki Academy she is the best female chef there, and the 2nd best chef overall but seemingly by choice as she doesn't want to fight her best friend (another good quality to have).
Now yes, I may be focusing on the exterior a bit but why do I find Rindou Kobayashi so entertaining that she's my waifu and I want to campaign for her above everyone else? It's her personality, and this is where she's a lot better than Mikasa. Rindou is outgoing, she's fun, she's adventurous and that's what I like most about her. It's that personality that draws me in, whether it's the desire to have fun, her desire to go around the world and chase her dreams, not letting herself be tied down and restricted that I love most about Rindou.
Rindou is the fun waifu, a caring waifu and the waifu who'd never fail to brighten your day. She's who should win this fight imo.

so much saltI like this mood.
![]()
I knew this match would be the most interestingI like this mood.
![]()
.Just think how embarrassing it would be if you were out in a crowd, eating, and she suddenly screams with her foodgasm face.![]()
When you said you were working on a project I admit to being a bit worried. When you linked me the video and told me it was 30 seconds of pure gold I was prepared to remind myself that Mikasa is my candidate and I absolutely should not vote for Rindou. That was how convinced I was expecting to be. But then I watched it. This isn't gold Samuel. It's a bit rusty, more of a bronze at best. You were better off posting your Mikasa as a garbage truck meme, it would have taken less time and had the same mediocre effect. I'm disappointed.
Should you ever reach a crossroad in life may I suggest politics as a career option? It's amusing the things you choose to let the public see vs the things you don't. But I won't rise to this bait. It was a nice try though.

Looks aren't everything but they're a nice bonus to have, I'm sure everyone would at least admit that much. Yes, some people can be shallow, I'm a shallow person at times, and I do think part of Rindou's appeal is her looks, especially her facial expressions. I'm sure you can't fault me for that. As for her cares, you don't read SnS so how would you know exactly what she cares about? Cooking is a part of everyone's lives to the part where it's an artform, and she's also shown she does consider and care for her friends.How does being better looking make you the better waifu? Mikasa is pretty as well and beauty is subjective. The better personality.....well I would attribute that to the different situations they're in. It's easy to be fun loving when your only care in the world is whether someone cooks a better meal than you. And as for this absolutely pathetic incest claim, let me give you the standard definition of incest since you seem a bit confused. According to the most basic dictionary ever:
Incest
Sexual relations between persons who are so closely related that their marriage is illegal or forbidden by custom.
No need to continue. I'm sure no one is here for a boring genetics lesson.
I find it sad that you're calling out poor Atom when half his efforts have been for Rindou's sake. As for myself I won't dignify this with a response since you and I both know better. But it seems you think you need all the help you can get so have at it.


Are you implying it's bad if a female has some sort of dominant role in a relationship? Can't they be strong, fierce, passionate and chase their dreams? I find this appalling that you think women can't have leading roles in relationships, this isn't the 20th century Bel, humanity has evolved while your waifu has not. She's old, stale and boring as she currently is. Also, what's wrong with having your best friend become your wife? Relationships are built on trust, as are friendships. If they're strong enough to develop feelings for each other then what's wrong with your best friend being your partner? I don't see anything wrong with this at all. How petty of you, defiling the very things that make up so many relationships by saying your wife/waifu can't be your best friend too! Do you have no dignity, no sense of humanity in you? To SHAME Bel, to shame.Rindou has some great qualities I admit it. But she seems more like a great best friend than a waifu. Despite what you would have people believe Mikasa does care for her friends. It's just that the person in her heart would be her priority. I don't consider that a bad thing. What guy wouldn't want to be 100% confident that no matter what the situation is, his waifu is on his side. She won't choose her friends over him. She'll stand by him even when he's being an unreasonable idiot. She'll counsel him when he needs it. Comfort him when he needs it. And not forgetting Eren's own mother saw her qualities enough to ask her to look after Eren, her only son. You say Rindou isn't tied down or restricted, but that isn't necessarily a good thing here. Or will her husband have to chase her all over the world just to spend time with her? I guess she would be the dominant one in the relationship if he plans to drop everything just to trail after her since she refuses to be tied down. Rindou sounds more like that girl you're with before you find the one you want to settle down with![]()
Says the person posting the oversized meme.
As the SnS Mangahelper, my support goes for best girl Rindo.
Why wouldn't I support the character that's essentially is a self-insert of myself.![]()
Ah Econ, I knew we could count on your support!

Why wouldn't I support the character that's essentially is a self-insert of myself.![]()
I don't have to read it. It's your job to promote her. And you haven't done anything but praise her cooking, her looks, and her "care for her friends". The only thing in that list Mikasa doesn't have is the cooking skill. That's not to say she can't cook, but she's just not a master chef. But she can clean very well. I'm sure her husband would appreciate that.Looks aren't everything but they're a nice bonus to have, I'm sure everyone would at least admit that much. Yes, some people can be shallow, I'm a shallow person at times, and I do think part of Rindou's appeal is her looks, especially her facial expressions. I'm sure you can't fault me for that. As for her cares, you don't read SnS so how would you know exactly what she cares about? Cooking is a part of everyone's lives to the part where it's an artform, and she's also shown she does consider and care for her friends.
This incest point of yours reeks of desperation Sam. Mikasa and Eren have never referred to each other as siblings. No one that knows them ever said "they're like brother and sister". Just because tragic circumstances forced Mikasa to live with Eren's family doesn't mean they automatically have that label. They are NOT siblings no matter how desperately you try to force and twist it.Now, as for your incest comment, yes they aren't related by blood but they are in the same family by adoption now? Don't tell me that if I was your adoptive brother you'd go full Mikasa and want me even though I'm your dear brother? My my Nikki, what morals do you have? By blood or not, they are siblings and it should be frowned upon to do that with your siblings. Look at Erotrash, I mean Eromanga Sensei, a recent anime that was put out. That clearly shows off that that sort of relationship is incest, and is thus rather cringy. You can't help but question Mikasa's morals when you look at it like that.
No. An actual response would be posting my own receipts. But it's not worth it. I have not hit that low point yet and trust me I never willThis is like the regimental shokugeki, didn't you know? We're using teamwork to beat the nasty guys, who are you lot in this case
You said you won't dignify it with a response yet you still responded, didn't you? Hook, Line and Sinker![]()

Are you implying it's bad if a female has some sort of dominant role in a relationship? Can't they be strong, fierce, passionate and chase their dreams? I find this appalling that you think women can't have leading roles in relationships, this isn't the 20th century Bel, humanity has evolved while your waifu has not. She's old, stale and boring as she currently is.
This post is as laughable as your attempt at making videos. I'm not defiling anything. I'm just saying it all just sounds like something good friends do. There's nothing particularly "waifu" about it. You can make fun of Mikasa all you want but at least she's shown romantic dedication to someone. All you can do is post Rindou's qualities as a friend and try putting a spin on it.Also, what's wrong with having your best friend become your wife? Relationships are built on trust, as are friendships. If they're strong enough to develop feelings for each other then what's wrong with your best friend being your partner? I don't see anything wrong with this at all. How petty of you, defiling the very things that make up so many relationships by saying your wife/waifu can't be your best friend too! Do you have no dignity, no sense of humanity in you? To SHAME Bel, to shame.
You basically just described Mikasa the way i've been doing since the start of this tournament. You are one of those that LAUGHED at her dedication to "EREN!!" remember? Now you want to attribute it to Rindou?And right there you're punching the point home for Mikasa: She only has eyes for Eren! She isn't going to love anyone else but him, so why make her your waifu when you'll be 3rd after Eren and Armin?! It's ludicrous! Yes, Rindou would put herself first just as much as she'd put you first but why not travel the world with her? Isn't it romantic, travelling the world with your loved one, making new memories and discoveries along the way? If you love someone you should be able to put them first, unlike you're implying here. Wouldn't you want your loved one, your waifu, to be happy?
Mikasa only has eyes for Eren because that's who she's in love with. OBVIOUSLY if you're her husband she would turn that dedication to you. In this instance YOU are Eren. And how would Armin be second before her husband like you imply?? He's her friend. This isn't Rindou that "cares about her friends" of which I guess her husband would be grouped with . If you're Mikasa's husband you are number 1. Priority. First choice above ALL others with no apology from her.Eren and Mikasa are best friends. It comes along with the dedication. No one knows Eren better than Mikasa, not even Armin. Rindou would show you the world, Mikasa would make sure you live to see how beautiful the world can be. It's part of why she fights so hard. So she can more than do the same thank you very much.If you and your waifu are happy together then whatever they do, whether it's jetsetting around the world or whatever else, shouldn't matter one bit. Rindou would make a great friend, she'd know you better than anyone else and support you, and that's also what makes her a great waifu- because she's not just someone you love, she's the one that knows you better than anyone else, your friend who will have your back and also do her best to make you feel better. She'd show you the world, and you'd experience wonders together. Doesn't that sound like a wonderful life to live with your waifu? I think it does, and I think Mikasa can't do the same.
What was it again you said about knowing your enemy?I don't have to read it. It's your job to promote her. And you haven't done anything but praise her cooking, her looks, and her "care for her friends". The only thing in that list Mikasa doesn't have is the cooking skill. That's not to say she can't cook, but she's just not a master chef. But she can clean very well. I'm sure her husband would appreciate that.
Has Eren treated Mikasa more than just a sister? I think not. At best she's his best friend, but she's not getting anywhere with her efforts. And yes, those circumstances were tragic, but you haven't seen them as anything more than family.This incest point of yours reeks of desperation Sam. Mikasa and Eren have never referred to each other as siblings. No one that knows them ever said "they're like brother and sister". Just because tragic circumstances forced Mikasa to live with Eren's family doesn't mean they automatically have that label. They are NOT siblings no matter how desperately you try to force and twist it.
I'm a man of many talents, you should know thatHow did you manage to be pro female empowerment and small minded at the same time? These are some difficult feats. But to answer your question no. You made it seem like basically she'll be the one jet setting everywhere and doing great things while her husband..... tags along. Maybe you should do a better job of painting a picture of the potential relationship. As for Mikasa: She's old - She's 19. Stale - please explain how? Boring - That's your opinion, I find her quite intense, and given their current situation she's quite inspirational.![]()

As I said before, I had a very minute hand in making that video and I will not accept you insulting the lad who did the work on that! Way to try and crush the hard work he put inThis post is as laughable as your attempt at making videos. I'm not defiling anything. I'm just saying it all just sounds like something good friends do. There's nothing particularly "waifu" about it. You can make fun of Mikasa all you want but at least she's shown romantic dedication to someone. All you can do is post Rindou's qualities as a friend and try putting a spin on it.

Yes, I did poke fun at "Eren!" and her stalker face and I will continue to point out that she seems a lot like a stalker, a bad kind at that too.You basically just described Mikasa the way i've been doing since the start of this tournament. You are one of those that LAUGHED at her dedication to "EREN!!" remember? Now you want to attribute it to Rindou?Mikasa only has eyes for Eren because that's who she's in love with. OBVIOUSLY if you're her husband she would turn that dedication to you. In this instance YOU are Eren. And how would Armin be second before her husband like you imply?? He's her friend. This isn't Rindou that "cares about her friends" of which I guess her husband would be grouped with . If you're Mikasa's husband you are number 1. Priority. First choice above ALL others with no apology from her.
Both women are willing to make sacrifices for the ones they care about, that much is clear from what we both have posted. They'll both try and show you the world, but one will make it more fun and enjoyable than the other as you adventure around, even showing you the wonders of the cuisine as you go around the world. That woman is Rindou, and she is absolute in this waifu contest. She's not just a great friend, but a great waifu too.Eren and Mikasa are best friends. It comes along with the dedication. No one knows Eren better than Mikasa, not even Armin. Rindou would show you the world, Mikasa would make sure you live to see how beautiful the world can be. It's part of why she fights so hard. So she can more than do the same thank you very much.
It is bread. And you're just enforcing my point. Instead of looking at how she's feeding him why don't you read the words. She'll do anything to make sure he survives. And I know you're used to a carefree world where cooking wars are the the height of adversity, and yes I've watched and read enough of this series to know that despite you trying to be clever, but where they are from, actual war is taking place, where death is likely everyday. They're fighting for survival, they're losing friends and family to monsters, so you'll forgive Mikasa if she's not fun loving and carefree. She doesn't have that luxury i'm afraid. At least you know with Mikasa no matter how bad the situation gets she'll always be at your side. She's not a liability in any situation. If anything she's a liability to herself because she'll always put you as priority even over herself. You mention Rindou's promise to Tsukasa as if that's supposed to be such an amazing thing. Maybe it is to them, but it's all frivolous. If a top spot at a cooking school is the height of how far she'll go for a friend then you'll forgive me for not being too impressed. At the end of the day Rindou has a luxurious lifestyle that affords her to appeal to you with the promise of adventures all over the world and her cooking of course. If Mikasa had that same luxury and freedom then no doubt her personality would reflect that. But strip all that away and I doubt Rindou could be even half of what Mikasa is. Mikasa is exceptional after allWhile Mikasa can clean very well, what's to say Rindou can't at least do a decent job at cleaning as well? Honestly I think I'd take the better cook and decent cleaning quality than the other. After all, I'm sure I don't need to remind you of how Mikasa feeds Eren do I? Let me do it anyway:
![]()
Forcing it in like that, while caring, doesn't seem very nice... whatever it is.


i think this was image is relevant to this situationIt is bread. And you're just enforcing my point. Instead of looking at how she's feeding him why don't you read the words. She'll do anything to make sure he survives. And I know you're used to a carefree world where cooking wars are the the height of adversity, and yes I've watched and read enough of this series to know that despite you trying to be clever, but where they are from, actual war is taking place, where death is likely everyday. They're fighting for survival, they're losing friends and family to monsters, so you'll forgive Mikasa if she's not fun loving and carefree. She doesn't have that luxury i'm afraid. At least you know with Mikasa no matter how bad the situation gets she'll always be at your side. She's not a liability in any situation. If anything she's a liability to herself because she'll always put you as priority even over herself. You mention Rindou's promise to Tsukasa as if that's supposed to be such an amazing thing. Maybe it is to them, but it's all frivolous. If a top spot at a cooking school is the height of how far she'll go for a friend then you'll forgive me for not being too impressed. At the end of the day Rindou has a luxurious lifestyle that affords her to appeal to you with the promise of adventures all over the world and her cooking of course. If Mikasa had that same luxury and freedom then no doubt her personality would reflect that. But strip all that away and I doubt Rindou could be even half of what Mikasa is. Mikasa is exceptional after all
I'm sorry i'm not impressed with your friend's video but this is war. What am i supposed to do hug him and say good job? You posted it everywhere and i told you how i feel.
I don't need a truce. You rest up and i'll keep fighting for my girl![]()