Final Match Mikasa Ackerman vs Holo

Who is the ultimate Waifu?

  • Mikasa Ackerman

  • Holo


The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knight of Stalwart Heart

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 12, 2013
Messages
1,267
Reaction score
1,332
Country
Akatsuki
Voting Mikasa.

I can't get intimate with someone with those kind of ears and she looks even less mature than Mikasa does (And I'm not a sophisticated sapiosexual who has the desire to indulge in brain sex :eyeroll).A little girl-like female with those kind of ears is a huge turnoff.So Mikasa it is.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Sadly, there is no Mikasa supporter who watched or read S&W and that's why they can vote for Mikasa.
Which is really sad, since it turns people's point of "it's subjective taste" moot. Instead it's more fitting to say "I don't know better".
 

Styx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 24, 2016
Messages
880
Reaction score
593
Country
Russian Federation
Sadly, there is no Mikasa supporter who watched or read S&W and that's why they can vote for Mikasa.
Apparently. So sad, too. They're missing out. :bnah
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Sadly, there is no Mikasa supporter who watched or read S&W and that's why they can vote for Mikasa.
This is a bold statement. Just because a few have admitted to not watching Spice and Wolf doesn't mean there are none lol. Besides there were many waifu nominees who got far that some of us didn't know much about. I've voted Beatrix a few times without knowing anything about FF. I've voted Yui without ever seeing her character before this competition. I've even voted Holo before without having watched Spice and Wolf. It's the nominators job to promote their waifu anyway and they did great, that's why some of us could vote without previous knowledge :heh
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,707
Reaction score
61,409
Gender
Male
Country
France
She reached the finals anyway and beat other girls from much more popular series. It will be the same this time.

And it will motivate them to watch or read it :nod.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
This is a bold statement. Just because a few have admitted to not watching Spice and Wolf doesn't mean there are none lol. Besides there were many waifu nominees who got far that some of us didn't know much about. I've voted Beatrix a few times without knowing anything about FF. I've voted Yui without ever seeing her character before this competition. I've even voted Holo before without having watched Spice and Wolf. It's the nominators job to promote their waifu anyway and they did great, that's why some of us could vote without previous knowledge :heh
Oh, I know how that event is. By "none of the Mikasa supporters read or watch S&W" I am talking about the ones who posted in this thread. I find it genuinely sad because it could have made discussions more interesting.

EDIT: Well, there is Brandish but his issue are the animal features :notrust.
 

Styx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 24, 2016
Messages
880
Reaction score
593
Country
Russian Federation
I only saw one say they watched the show so far, so I think it is pretty fair to say that most of the voters haven't.
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,246
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Who cares about Spice and Wolf.

For this match just focus on wolf.

You're barking up the wrong tree here with this Holo is so awesome nonsense too :8C she's cool but come on she's part animal :cookiehand I'll admit she's got more charm than Mikasa (which isn't a big deal tbh), but even Babe the pig had charm. There's a line you are not supposed to cross :cookiestare
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,707
Reaction score
61,409
Gender
Male
Country
France
Who cares about Spice and Wolf.

For this match just focus on wolf.

You're barking up the wrong tree here with this Holo is so awesome nonsense too :8C she's cool but come on she's part animal :cookiehand I'll admit she's got more charm than Mikasa (which isn't a big deal tbh), but even Babe the pig had charm. There's a line you are not supposed to cross :cookiestare
Well, there is Brandish but his issue are the animal features :notrust.
I have nothing to say to you :noworry. I tried convincing you against Yui but it was useless, you are a lost cause.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Who cares about Spice and Wolf.

For this match just focus on wolf.

You're barking up the wrong tree here with this Holo is so awesome nonsense too :8C she's cool but come on she's part animal :cookiehand I'll admit she's got more charm than Mikasa (which isn't a big deal tbh), but even Babe the pig had charm. There's a line you are not supposed to cross :cookiestare
Said the guy who voted Holo :derp

But trust me, I hate all sorts of furry things in anime/manga/games, and it often disgusts me frankly. But Holo is a different matter entirely. Some friends I know forced me to watch Spice and Wolf, I kept saying I want none of this furry shiet but they kept telling me it's not what you'd expect. And they were right. The ears and tail really aren't a problem whatsoever once you get to know her and her very rich character many other shows' characters aren't even close to.

From someone who saw everything of both her and Mikasa, objectively Holo deserves to win a lot more.
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,856
Reaction score
23,526
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
:bishie Believe that Holo will win Gry. Aren't you German? :fan
No outcome should surprise us here Demon.

I mean, I think it's rather obvious that Holo is the best Waifu here. There is a reason the only refuge Mikasa fans really have is bigotry. "She's different. Booo!". What a disgraceful argument that is. Out of context they sound like a bunch of racist railing against mixed marriage.:fail

But this community also voted against. Rem. Megumin. Saber. As well as all the fairy tail girls. And let Hinata and Rindou advance pretty far. So the bad judgement runs deep.
 

Potatoe-Titan

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jun 13, 2017
Messages
198
Reaction score
263
Country
Germany
I don't think the people have a problem with the ears and tail in general, they just don't want a waifu with these features. It's simply a question of taste.

Maybe I will watch Spice and Wofl, and I am pretty sure I will like Holo as a character, in the end she isn't in the final for nothing, but I won't prefer her as waifu over Mikasa because these animal features aren't my taste. I think a lot of people think the same way as I do.

Edit: It's not racist, it's a matter of taste. If black or asian women are not my taste, am I a racist? No!
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,246
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
I have nothing to say to you :noworry
Good that makes 2 of us :hmph :zomg

Said the guy who voted Holo :derp

But trust me, I hate all sorts of furry things in anime/manga/games, and it often disgusts me frankly. But Holo is a different matter entirely. Some friends I know forced me to watch Spice and Wolf, I kept saying I want none of this furry shiet but they kept telling me it's not what you'd expect. And they were right. The ears and tail really aren't a problem whatsoever once you get to know her and her very rich character many other shows' characters aren't even close to.

From someone who saw everything of both her and Mikasa, objectively Holo deserves to win a lot more.
Thanks for your Mikasa vote :blush

Yea she's a great character, but has some non-negotiables imho. I actually didn't think much of them until people pointed them out, and they made a lot of sense. I still like Holo all the same, just she's not under waifu consideration.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,707
Reaction score
61,409
Gender
Male
Country
France
No outcome should surprise us here Demon.

I mean, I think it's rather obvious that Holo is the best Waifu here. There is a reason the only refuge Mikasa fans really have is bigotry. "She's different. Booo!". What a disgraceful argument that is. Out of context they sound like a bunch of racist railing against mixed marriage.:fail

But this community also voted against. Rem. Megumin. Saber. As well as all the fairy tail girls. And let Hinata and Rindou advance pretty far. So the bad judgement runs deep.
I know she can lose, but I am not posting here expecting a loss.

I don't think the people have a problem with the ears and tail in general, they just don't want a waifu with these features. It's simply a question of taste.

Maybe I will watch Spice and Wofl, and I am pretty sure I will like Holo as a character, in the end she isn't in the final for nothing, but I won't prefer her as waifu over Mikasa because these animal features aren't my taste. I think a lot of people think the same way as I do.

Edit: It's not racist, it's a matter of taste. If black or asian women are not my taste, am I a racist? No!
Easy to say that when you have not watched/read the series :heh. There are hopeless people in this world(@Brandish and @Erinyes), they are the true racists, but I believe most are not like that.

It would be nice if you could watch/read it, it is a good series but you voted for Mikasa already so I have lost interest in you.
 

Potatoe-Titan

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jun 13, 2017
Messages
198
Reaction score
263
Country
Germany
Yes it is easy to say, cause taste doesn't change within one series. At least in my case.

Edit: And please guys, stop this talk about racism. Taste has nothing to do with racism.
 
Last edited:

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,856
Reaction score
23,526
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I know she can lose, but I am not posting here expecting a loss.
I believe too.

But I also believed that they wouldn't vote for Beatrix over Rem. So I've got some concerns.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top