- Joined
- Apr 12, 2013
- Messages
- 1,267
- Reaction score
- 1,332
- Country
-
Voting Mikasa.
I can't get intimate with someone with those kind of ears and she looks even less mature than Mikasa does (And I'm not a sophisticated sapiosexual who has the desire to indulge in brain sex
).A little girl-like female with those kind of ears is a huge turnoff.So Mikasa it is.
I can't get intimate with someone with those kind of ears and she looks even less mature than Mikasa does (And I'm not a sophisticated sapiosexual who has the desire to indulge in brain sex
).A little girl-like female with those kind of ears is a huge turnoff.So Mikasa it is.





.
.
Believe that Holo will win Gry. Aren't you German? 
she's cool but come on she's part animal
I'll admit she's got more charm than Mikasa (which isn't a big deal tbh), but even Babe the pig had charm. There's a line you are not supposed to cross 
. I tried convincing you against Yui but it was useless, you are a lost cause.


