Info Hiro Mashima's & Atsuwo Ueda's Twitter

Anti Hero 3:16

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2017
Messages
588
Reaction score
785
Age
35
Country
United States
I dont think Hiro cares too much or even at all really. He's been through worst on twitter.
Oh no he actually cares about fans that is the reason levy was elevated as an somewhat important characer than a background character and no one died in the war. So he does are.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
they spamming images of their OTP, I can see their frustration, Im disappointed that 2 out 4 of the big 4(nalu, gruvia, jerza, gajevy) happened but I would take it that far.
Well people will be dissapointed, ships were the only reason a major chunk of fandom was sticked to the series and he trolled them there too. But some fans take it to far. I remember when some people were swearing at his account when it was hinted that august or irene were going to kill mirajane.:facepalm
 

MangerDan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2015
Messages
1,369
Reaction score
1,433
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Oh no he actually cares about fans that is the reason levy was elevated as an somewhat important characer than a background character and no one died in the war. So he does are.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


Well people will be dissapointed, ships were the only reason a major chunk of fandom was sticked to the series and he trolled them there too. But some fans take it to far. I remember when some people were swearing at his account when it was hinted that august or irene were going to kill mirajane.:facepalm
I was talking about the spamming in general I know he cares about the fans.
 

Gabo

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 8, 2015
Messages
1,111
Reaction score
2,111
Age
44
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
Well people will be dissapointed, ships were the only reason a major chunk of fandom was sticked to the series and he trolled them there too. But some fans take it to far. I remember when some people were swearing at his account when it was hinted that august or irene were going to kill mirajane.:facepalm
The Authors are interested in their fans, and I think he is aware of what caused by not closing his plot but I think it was an important decision, closing the Plots is not very healthy either, as he looks at the Naruto Fans who already a Couple of years that finish does not yet surpass the end and there are many who put much Hate to the Work of Kishimoto only by that or those of Bleach that were equal

Here the Spam of Images I do not see it of a considerable mass, if you look at are only a few that put many things at a time, therefore seems more than it really is
 

Laboon

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2017
Messages
405
Reaction score
1,415
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fairy Tail
Someone translate D:


 

Anti Hero 3:16

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2017
Messages
588
Reaction score
785
Age
35
Country
United States
Someone translate D:


Translation acc. to google tanslator-
1. I want to go to FT Sea House ◯ 日. When I told the person in charge of the rights, he said, "Let's notify you." When asked why, "Because even people gather," no, that's a problem. I declined the announcement, but now it has become a feeling I want to interact with all the fans.

2.I will go on a later date, but please do not hesitate to talk to those fans who happens to be there.

3.You are always gone .. in response to the tweet Please do hurry anytime to that place

Eh nothing important or related to the series guess he is planning about going to some place.
 

Cat Sidhe26

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 12, 2015
Messages
7,294
Reaction score
16,204
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I wonder what festival Gajeel/Levy are going to? Also I wonder since Mashima draw Gajeel/Levy means we'll get another Gajeel spin off about Levy being pregnant and Gajeel/Levy's twins being born. Which wouldn't surprise me since Mashima really ships Gajeel/Levy.
 
Last edited:

Kaito Fullbuster

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2017
Messages
73
Reaction score
443
Country
Brazil
Someone translate, please
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
 

Gabo

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 8, 2015
Messages
1,111
Reaction score
2,111
Age
44
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
And this

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="es"><p lang="ja" dir="ltr">最初のうちはそんな記事も笑い事だったんですが、今後も担当が悪く言われるのは、正直気のどくなので、一応真実を自分の口(ツイッターですが)で言っておこうと思いました。<br>僕の場合、一挙複数話は事前に何週間も準備期間があったので、毎週5枚余計に描けば一ヶ月で1話分のストックができるのです</p>&mdash; 真島ヒロ (@hiro_mashima) <a href="">15 de agosto de 2017</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

And this

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="es"><p lang="ja" dir="ltr">ゲームの為に一週間原稿を詰めるって話は本当。理解しづらい人は旅行などを連想してほしい。目的の為に仕事を前倒しにしてるだけなんです。<br>一挙2話とは別の話ですね。編集もストックつくるなら一挙2話やってよ。なんて絶対に言わない。むしろやっと休んでくれるんだね。楽しんでね。と言ってました</p>&mdash; 真島ヒロ (@hiro_mashima) <a href="">15 de agosto de 2017</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I've noticed that it's only two or three people who do Tweets spam, but there are some who attack all the fans of the Ships for those two or three people just because of their level of scandal
 

Linali

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2015
Messages
1,097
Reaction score
7,292
Gender
Female
Country
Poland
In his interview Mashima said, that before premiere of the game he wanted to play, he prepared 1 chapter of manga ahead, so he had one week for playing the video game without FT being on break. It seems, that people misunderstood this part and Mashima explains it once again on his Twitter. People thought, that when when his editor found out, that Mashima draws storyboards for next chapters every week, he forced Mashima to release 2 chapters per WSM, which isn't true. Those rumors made problems to his editors, thus explanation on Twitter.
 

Gabo

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 8, 2015
Messages
1,111
Reaction score
2,111
Age
44
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
New Tweet

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="es"><p lang="ja" dir="ltr">FTカフェ行ってきましたよ! <a href="https://t.co/Eb2L4XsZeO">pic.twitter.com/Eb2L4XsZeO</a></p>&mdash; 真島ヒロ (@hiro_mashima) <a href="">18 de agosto de 2017</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
 

Rzerox21xx

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
289
Reaction score
836
Age
42
Country
United States


according to a fan, I'm not sure if I should put this on the pairings thread, should I ? this is from Squisherific tumblr.

He drew Natsu, Lucy and Happy around the cafe, but I think he let fans also request some characters for him to draw, and the fans apparently were gruvia fans, because one requested Gray and the other requested Juvia. And he drew them both right on the spot! I think the drawings he made are actually going to decorate the cafe. But it’s nice to see Gray and Juvia drawn again by Mashima for the first time since the series ended.
 

Cat Sidhe26

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 12, 2015
Messages
7,294
Reaction score
16,204
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Animated confirmed, it's cool, now let's see for the other projects.

PLEASE OF SPIN OFF (7 others), a data book, a last OAV on stone age.
Maybe the Stone Age OVA comes out when the anime comes back. Well maybe the next spin off starts in October or November.
In uncensored and censored versions plz. And directors cut too plz:teehee
I rather watch the Stone Age OVA uncensored since I do love uncensored content.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Spring 2018 or Fall 2018 lol

I am 100% sure this is low budget.

You know, the Alvarez arc manga volumes weren't sold well : so it is tight to have decent audience in TV and DVD.
I'm leaning towards the anime coming in fall 2018 which I see the anime lasting half a year or 2 years. So does that mean the anime will have shitty animation, the anime will be rushed or both.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="ja" dir="ltr">落書き。 <a href="https://t.co/0wbNnUvti0">pic.twitter.com/0wbNnUvti0</a></p>&mdash; 真島ヒロ (@hiro_mashima) <a href="">August 21, 2017</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
 

Rzerox21xx

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
289
Reaction score
836
Age
42
Country
United States
Maybe the Stone Age OVA comes out when the anime comes back. Well maybe the next spin off starts in October or November.

I rather watch the Stone Age OVA uncensored since I do love uncensored content.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I'm leaning towards the anime coming in fall 2018 which I see the anime lasting half a year or 2 years. So does that mean the anime will have shitty animation, the anime will be rushed or both.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="ja" dir="ltr">落書き。 <a href="https://t.co/0wbNnUvti0">pic.twitter.com/0wbNnUvti0</a></p>&mdash; 真島ヒロ (@hiro_mashima) <a href="">August 21, 2017</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

way to pay around with the fan hiro.. lol, before the ending came out I was really curious who's who end up with who in the sabertooth guild. damnit. especially since its made clear that Rogue and MInerva had done the deed due to being affected by Lacarade magic.

I really like that swimsuit he drew for Yukino, its not showy like the other he drew recently where it shows too much underboob or sideboob.
 
Last edited:

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Hiro be like....

"It's been weeks since my fans' last good uprising on my twitter freed; and getting bored of all these Jerza, Nalu, Nali fan spams......
:snidely
Yukino who will she choose? The right boob or the left?..... I mean.... Rogue or Sting?
:allthe
Next up Laxus.... Mira? lisanna? Cana?"
 

Doughboy

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
4,482
Reaction score
8,341
Country
United States
way to pay around with the fan hiro.. lol, before the ending came out I was really curious who's who end up with who in the sabertooth guild. damnit. especially since its made clear that Rogue and MInerva had done the deed due to being affected by Lacarade magic.
You and me both know this is pure speculation :rofl. Good try though even if it's nice to think about.
 

Reebi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 10, 2017
Messages
2,432
Reaction score
4,091
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Hiro be like....

"It's been weeks since my fans' last good uprising on my twitter freed; and getting bored of all these Jerza, Nalu, Nali fan spams......
:snidely
Yukino who will she choose? The right boob or the left?..... I mean.... Rogue or Sting?
:allthe
Next up Laxus.... Mira? lisanna? Cana?"
Maybe they are in a polygamist relationship? I have a feeling they like to switch it up and add Minerva from time to time. Although, the one closest to get heart maybe her man. ;)
 
Top