- Joined
- Mar 13, 2008
- Messages
- 1,089
- Reaction score
- 401
- Age
- 39
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
I never said it's that good, the other ones however are that bad.Dr. Stone isn't anywhere as good as GIA props it up to be but it's been enjoyable and fun lately, the new characters and storyline for the country of science arc have been interesting to follow. Comedy even got better. Choco is right though, author just randomly drops two mains that were garbage. Not sure I've ever seen that before but it was for better so good he took that L before it was too late.
Leoat if you ever pick it back up try reading it with gutter-like expectations, you'll probably enjoy it the 2nd go-around like I did
Just a friendly reminder: our personal preferences still means jack. Veterans still won nevertheless.