- Joined
- Jun 21, 2017
- Messages
- 96
- Reaction score
- 28
- Age
- 28
- Country
-
It seems that the cover of the 15th volume of BnHA will only have Deku on the cover.
Where'd you see that?It seems that the cover of the 15th volume of BnHA will only have Deku on the cover.
Thanks! Those are the best types of covers of MHA, since he just focuses on the art and character design instead of trying to make it too elaborate.From weibo:
![]()
I just want her at UA because she would have more exposure, it took centuries for her to appear before the recent chapters. I don't care as long as she has screentime, I still love her and don't remember her being a serial killer.As cute as Toga is, she's a serial killer. I really hope Horikoshi doesn't try to redeem her, and have her join the heroes.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Finally learned how to do covers.From weibo:
![]()
Great cover!From weibo:
![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
It's more a response to how awkward and inconsistent MHA's covers have been.If others series promote only their protagonists on volume covers:
"too simple, oversimplistic, they could have done better".
if it's MHA:
"amazing! Great art!, great cover! Finally learned how to do it" etc.
Agreed but this one is not that good. AT ALL.It's more a response to how awkward and inconsistent MHA's covers have been.
There's absolutely nothing wrong with it. But I'm too lazy to search people bashing for it by the time of its release. You can find it easily several thread pages ago from EXACTLY THE SAME PEOPLE that are praising this one now.What's wrong with the RxL cover? I think is pretty good. The one I didn't like was the Dr. Stone one. (and the one from U19, but nobody remembers that manga xd)
You have to understand that our expectations towards My Hero Academia covers are low, even more after volume 14 cover, which was terrible. We are not saying that the cover is great, best cover even, we are saying that he made it simple and didn't put irrelevant elements in front of what mattered. It was not great of a cover, but it is a progress, I think.I don't see what's all the praise about for this cover. It's just Deku looking up and there's not even a background. Some of his solo character cover were great like the Todoroki or Bakugo one, but this one looks pretty meh. I still think the more dynamic covers would be better because the one with Muscular and Deku fighting looks really cool.
I can't understand this comment. I happened to check them all a couple of minutes ago and the majority of them is just fine (some great). My problem is just this one that hardcorely sucks and you guys are praising it.You have to understand that we expectations towards My Hero Academia covers are low, even more after volume 14 cover, which was terrible. We are not saying that the cover great, best cover even, we are saying that he made it simple and didn't put irrelevant elements in front of what mattered. It was not great of a cover, but it is a progress, I think.
Academia's was shown on the colour page of the new Vigilantes chapter. I assume Yuragi will be revealed in the next few days, as per usual.Wait is Yuragi's volume cover revealed yet? OR is it just Academia?