- Joined
- Mar 13, 2008
- Messages
- 1,089
- Reaction score
- 401
- Age
- 39
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Also I checked the raws and it seems zumou is not going anywhere and this next arc... Fuck will be amazing!
It looks like most of Dr. Stones volume covers are probably going to be muddied by the unnecessary stone texture. I don't know if it's just me but did they change Senkuu's hair color because I thought it was blonde not sliver.Dr. Stone #2
![]()








Best cover of the series and best cover of the year so far.Food Wars!: Shokugeki no Souma #26
![]()
All the covers are beautiful.The Promised Neverland #5
![]()
Food Wars!: Shokugeki no Souma #26
![]()
My Hero Academia #15
![]()
Dr. Stone #2
![]()
Yuragi-sou no Yuuna-san #7
![]()
Love the YnY, Neverland, and SnS covers.The Promised Neverland #5
![]()
Food Wars!: Shokugeki no Souma #26
![]()
My Hero Academia #15
![]()
Dr. Stone #2
![]()
Yuragi-sou no Yuuna-san #7
![]()
Somebody posted that video already I think.I think that My Hero Academia cover has to be the worst manga cover I have ever seen, heck not just manga, probably the worst cover ever in everything: games, magazines, books, manga, etc.. even the expression on the main character looks sad (Though, I dunno if something sad happens in that volume, but still... A sad face isn't the best way to advertise your manga lol)
Anyways here's a short documentary that talks about JUMP, thought you guys would like it.