I honestly don't. I originally came to here to discuss SnS and Yuragi ranks with @giathuan2707 and explain why they were ranked as such. Now I mainly lurk the thread to know when spoilers will be out.
Hungry Marie and Cross Account.
I think Shoodan will be spared this round.
No new series till after the GFC tho. We'll just get one shots till its over with.
Well it should end soon. I don't think it's all that good for a food manga...I found "recent" food series like Toriko to be far better than SnS but it sadly got axed.
You know that that HM is going to get axed though. If it were the other way around and U19 were still serialized at the bottom you wouldn't count the fact that it's serialized still.
Anyone. Idk why I took your bait this time. I just did
I honestly don't. I originally came to here to discuss SnS and Yuragi ranks with @giathuan2707 and explain why they were ranked as such. Now I mainly lurk the thread to know when spoilers will be out.
@G_I_A I was explaining to @ChocoBar9 why we are talking about BnHA low ranking in comparison to SnS or BC, to which BnHA has running on a constant high rankings like OP until now.
It's something new and not beaten to death like SnS and BC.
You know that that HM is going to get axed though. If it were the other way around and U19 were still serialized at the bottom you wouldn't count the fact that it's serialized still.
Anyone. Idk why I took your bait this time. I just did
I always wondered why you guys think that I'm baiting...
Yes I know that Marie is already canceled... But the thing is... 2 rookies went downhill waaay sooner. And checking the raws I see no closure for it now...
Just accept that... Veterans HAVE privileges because they are... VETERANS.
The funny thing is that you KNOW this would happen and clearly chose to say otherwise lol.
@G_I_A I was explaining to @ChocoBar9 why we are talking about BnHA low ranking in comparison to SnS or BC, to which BnHA has running on a constant high rankings like OP until now.
It's something new and not beaten to death like SnS and BC.
Constant LIKE ONE PIECE? Sir, there's NO SERIES IN HISTORY that is as constant as One Piece. Trust me...
MHA is just above the other series because they are worse than it. MHA lost to Black Clover, Neverland, Kimetsu, Dr. Stone (twice) even with the anime to help...
I really don't lurk there, so I missed it. But the first point is correct, it's basically OP >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Everything else. There's only one pillar and that's OP.
I really don't lurk there, so I missed it. But the first point is correct, it's basically OP >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Everything else. There's only one pillar and that's OP.
The director is doing Black Clover so that might not happen.
Jump hasn't announced any new manga getting anime this year yet, so probably an announcement for Kimetsu, YnY, or Hinomaru at Jump Festa, JSAF or in the magazine sometime before the end of the year. Maybe even Neverland for just a special, although I doubt that.
Still waiting on:
- Kimetsu popularity poll results
- Gintama final popularity poll results
- MHA 3rd popularity poll results
- JSAF 2017 anime specials reveal
So HxH is in hiatus again. At this point I would care more about when we're gonna get to the good part of this story arc, if we ever get to see it. This arc has become needlessly complicated and wordy, so it doesn't justify much the hiatus. After so much wait, to receive chapters that feel like dragging the plot more is a bad payoff for the fanbase.
I really don't lurk there, so I missed it. But the first point is correct, it's basically OP >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Everything else. There's only one pillar and that's OP.
HAHA thank you. And yeah I NEVER EVER baited here... I simply express my genuine opinion... Despite One Piece I don't even like jump current series that much (not even the ones that I scanlate and boy I do almost 50% of jump maybe more?)
And trust me I almost 100% comment here what I think it's true even if it's to denegrate a series that I like.
I dont always agree with you, but you're my friend and and you should be proud that you're such an important member of the western manga Edited Manga community.
I love your energy.
Keep being you.
So HxH is in hiatus again. At this point I would care more about when we're gonna get to the good part of this story arc, if we ever get to see it. This arc has become needlessly complicated and wordy, so it doesn't justify much the hiatus. After so much wait, to receive chapters that feel like dragging the plot more is a bad payoff for the fanbase.
It's not that wordy, just MS stupid translations. It does get wordy even with Viz but far easier to digest than that awful MS translation. If you are using Viz...then I guess it's just preference.
There's been an update to our forum rules to broaden crediting/sourcing to all series news/announcement, etc. Please read HERE
To manage thread loading speeds and general user experience, we'd apppreciate if volume covers could be wrapped in spoiler threads, going forward. If you have any questions, reach out to a staff member. Thanks for your cooperation.
We use cookies
Essential cookies keep the site working. Analytics cookies help us improve.