- Joined
- Aug 5, 2016
- Messages
- 3,330
- Reaction score
- 5,440
- Age
- 33
- Country
-
That was a damn good trailer for Black Clover.
And although I'm not a huge Clover fan, but like Naruto(part 1), I honestly prefer Yuno over Sasuke as far as rival characters are concerned.
Sasuke was such a dick that I couldn't bring myself to like him, ever. I kind of like how that even though Yuno is Asta's rival he's extremely nice to him as well
And although I'm not a huge Clover fan, but like Naruto(part 1), I honestly prefer Yuno over Sasuke as far as rival characters are concerned.
Sasuke was such a dick that I couldn't bring myself to like him, ever. I kind of like how that even though Yuno is Asta's rival he's extremely nice to him as well
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Noelle is in the PV in a quick shot I believe. So probably the first 2 or 3 episodesCorrect me if I am wrong but it is not usual that the PVs of new series only show scenes of their first episodes, it is more, most of the first PVs of new series are usually the announcements of the voices.
I think the PV of Black Clover looks good and the one that they took the so long is not bad, nor does show that their production schedule is in trouble.
