- Joined
- Mar 3, 2008
- Messages
- 302
- Reaction score
- 346
- Age
- 39
- Gender
- Hidden
- Country
-
Seriously, bother even reading? Zoro is not superhuman, especially in the world of One Piece. But I am tired of repeating myself. He is like that, that is Zoro, he can endure anything. But that is litterally armor plot, do not even care good or bad: just saying, not matter the injuries Zoro will not die.Dude, he's a superhuman. A normal person can survive after losing 40% of his blood. The Injuries Zoro has is nothing for a superhuman.
And it was said WhiteBeard was as powerful as Roger. Hmm I wonder how that can be, Roger was the Pirate King but there were people as strong as him? Hulala, is that possibleWhite beard was called the strongest man alive. I'm sure he din't get that title by ending every fight he had with other strong people in a draw. Kaido and Big Mom couldn't become pirate king because there was a man stronger than them at the time. You cannot become the pirate king If you are not the strongest man in the world. Now that the strongest man in the world is gone the throne wars have started. They are fighting over the throne of the pirate king that they couldn't get earlier due to white beard.
Are you seriously comparing the ability of guy turning people in candy with a snake to tell me it is normal it takes 3 minutes? You could just have a better example of how long it takes to suffocate someone. But seriously, just nitpicking and not on the point.lol, Perospero captured the enemy and now he's torturing them. That's how it happens all the time. Bad guy captures his enemy and tortures him. How else does it happen?.
You said, the 3 minute time taken for Perespero's ability is BS, because it was convenient for the protagonists. I used snake poison as an example to show that happens in real life too. It doesn't Instantly kill a person. It takes time.
I just think the switch from I let you go to I torture you to death, + the 3 minutes thrown randomly + the repetion of the situation it is poor writing. Do you understand? Or you want to get me countless examples in real life totally irrelevant to what I say?
If you are still thinking, in One Piece it comes down to "pure strength", and do not take into consideration the powers you did not understand anything. There are countless fights in One Piece where it is not the "strongest" who wins.Dude, one piece or whatever fictional world or real world. You can't physically overpower someone stronger than you. That's basic logic.
WhiteBeard on his knees, unable to react facing AkaInu, if you consider Aka Inu was beaten by Whitebeard later on, same same.When did that happen? When did akainu beat white beard? Which chapter?