Memes are not going to save you.That's rich coming from Demon "100% Pure Mafia" speed
Let's do this: Vote Kill Oolong/Spirit.
Memes are not going to save you.That's rich coming from Demon "100% Pure Mafia" speed
Panda you gonna adopt the same playstyle as last game or not? Don't want you to be too cozy in the backlines if you're mafia.Only someone who doesn't know lawl would say that
He's not that bad, he's arguably much worse
There's no such thing as real trust in this game, you're only more or less suspicious than the next best guy till your role is confirmed or you die, whichever comes first
Basically, point your chubby finger at someone else you think is more suspicious than yourself!
In case anyone was wondering what it was like me.
- Not Voter Disease (Unassigned): The infected player cannot vote. The person who has it last decides on the Night phase who gets it next. If it is passed to the Healthy Townie, its effect is neutralized and the secondary role dies.

I don't need memes to save me.Memes are not going to save you.
Let's do this: Vote Kill Oolong/Spirit.
The noob hunting tactic is arguably the most reliable day 1 tactic if you want to go about it like that. Only a true noob, someone with zero experience playing this game, could provide us with (read: be tricked into giving) valuable information. Anyone else will know that day 1 is the only day anything you say can be hand waved away because it's, well, day 1. The randoming about is done to pass time, meet the post limit, all because there's nothing reliable to go on. The MH meta is that of pointing fingers at the one who has revealed the most information, or better yet, who has the most information revealed about them, till we cull enough numbers. Ultimately, there's little point in doing something else than bantering.Also, I agree with Gry. We should try to make a different D1 for a change. Less randoming about. There might be little to go on, but only if we let it remain that way.
Even if you don't claim or even hint, you could state your suspects and why, no matter how slight the reason is.
It was between Brandish and Lakhan,flipped a coin, heads was Brandish and tails was lakhan.You did it right, the explanation isn't mandatory though XD. So, any reason for that vote?

I have hosted the past 4 games and been a year or so since I last played, so I'm enjoying myself even though I'm town again. In case I die at any night I want to have contributed somewhat, even if it's just the first day.And speaking of, Gry you seem to be rather motivated and interested in this game already. More so than usual iirc. Any particular reason for this? It doesn't seem to be something to do with your role either since you said you won't need to do heavy lifting this game
Yeah would be good. At least saying suspects/trustworthy people could influence the mafia enough for them to kill or spare certain people, which can be taken into consideration in a later day phase. Day 1 doesn't have to be useless unless we make it so.Also, I agree with Gry. We should try to make a different D1 for a change. Less randoming about. There might be little to go on, but only if we let it remain that way.
Even if you don't claim or even hint, you could state your suspects and why, no matter how slight the reason is.
Poor acting skills my dear friend. You were one of the people who got deceived hard in the Waifu Wars by me. :/You're shitting me![]()
You put way too much weight on the like button.Dunno what kinda impression you're trying to leave when you like said kind of posts...
What if I tell you that I indeed read the pm?You made your reputation what it is ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ So far I'm not for lynching you, but the lawl-esque playstyle usually doesn't survive long.
Keep in mind, that not voter disease by itself isn't a role, so panda can be any townie/mafia/3rd party role and still have not voter disease as a secondary affect to move onto other players.In case anyone was wondering what it was like me.![]()
I tried lol. Not really surprised, but it would have been cool to at least pretend.Poor acting skills my dear friend. You were one of the people who got deceived hard in the Waifu Wars by me. :7
You put way too much weight on the like button.
What if I tell you that I indeed read the pm?
Do you have something else that will save you? Some... friends perhaps? :^)I don't need memes to save me.
Actually Magi has a very respectable win rateYou made your reputation what it is ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ So far I'm not for lynching you, but the lawl-esque playstyle usually doesn't survive long.
Maybe it's a passive role?And speaking of, Gry you seem to be rather motivated and interested in this game already. More so than usual iirc. Any particular reason for this? It doesn't seem to be something to do with your role either since you said you won't need to do heavy lifting this game
Eh, hard to say. I really hate the 'do as little as possible to survive as long as possible' playstyle, but in most cases it actually doesn't work out too bad at all (except in, of course, my case). Well, being as back line as I was in previous games, nor did picking a fight with someone and hoping for the best... But at least that was more fun. So I think I'll do both: sit back till I find someone to bully and then suffer a painful death absolutely in vain.Panda you gonna adopt the same playstyle as last game or not? Don't want you to be too cozy in the backlines if you're mafia.
Also, since you have not voter disease I believe you can pass it onto someone else this night? So start thinking about it during this day for who should take it.
This makes me a bit suspicious panda. In what world would culling our own town numbers ever be a good thing for us? If anything it decreases the time detectives and other roles have to confirm us someone's lies.Though an alternative could be to simply gather enough energy and just kill another player and hope that the benefit of culling numbers outweighs the cost of the risk of killing townies
Then I would ask you why you're lying to us then? Just doing that for shits and giggles isn't helping us in this game.What if I tell you that I indeed read the pm?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Does she? The Gantz game was a mess at the end so I count that to have no winners, she lost the magi game, the overwatch game, and the bleach game too I think? Can't recall any won games of her. And I meant her dying earlier rather than her not winning, but yeah.Actually Magi has a very respectable win rate
And yet people like lawl exists. You should take what Holt said seriously.Then I would ask you why you're lying to us then? Just doing that for shits and giggles isn't helping us in this game.
Same, I hate the strat. Which is why I'm especially careful of both @A.ulq and @Lambu because they both pulled the "as inactive as possible" strat when they were mafia and were highly successful with it. Which is why I'd very easily lock my vote on any backseat players this game, because it's very bad for town and very effective for mafia.Eh, hard to say. I really hate the 'do as little as possible to survive as long as possible' playstyle, but in most cases it actually doesn't work out too bad at all (except in, of course, my case). Well, being as back line as I was in previous games, nor did picking a fight with someone and hoping for the best... But at least that was more fun. So I think I'll do both: sit back till I find someone to bully and then suffer a painful death absolutely in vain.
Well the objective of the game is to win as town, not win with as many people as possible. I'll agree that culling numbers in itself is not good for the town faction, but it also does good things for us. We're playing with ~30 people. The odds of finding mafia players improve as we cull players, we get rid of players that are suspect or in this case, could be suspect, and consequently reduce the amount of players detectives will have to choose from if they have to investigate. We're playing with this many people, so the game should go on for a few nights provided there aren't like 3 killing parties - if we don't cull the detectives, and preferably no other important roles, I'd say there was at least some value to town. Also, about the killing parties, there should be at least 2. Perhaps something third party related; if we kill 2 people today while everyone is alive, we should have a decent chance to hit them honestly.This makes me a bit suspicious panda. In what world would culling our own town numbers ever be a good thing for us? If anything it decreases the time detectives and other roles have to confirm us someone's lies.
It is a good thing for you that I voted for Spirit already. I don't want to lock vote so early., I feel pretty tempeted to vote for you, because we all know deep into our hearts that Androssi is shit and the true best girl of ToG is Yeon!
This is good. Now we're making progress.It is a good thing for you that I voted for Spirit already. I don't want to lock vote so early.
Yeah, so all things considered, with whatever time and resources we have left, we (you guys since Im underage) could just vote to kill whatever player seems to, or is likely to, provide the least input, quantitatively or qualitativelySame, I hate the strat. Which is why I'm especially careful of both @A.ulq and @Lambu because they both pulled the "as inactive as possible" strat when they were mafia and were highly successful with it. Which is why I'd very easily lock my vote on any backseat players this game, because it's very bad for town and very effective for mafia.