Indeed. That's how lover worksI know ou told a lot already, but could you answer if both of you have double-roles? (lover-other role)
Indeed. That's how lover worksI know ou told a lot already, but could you answer if both of you have double-roles? (lover-other role)
Nope, you seem to be. Also, xnut has 4 locked penalty votes on him. I can't vote. You nuke the wrong person and the maths may not be in our favor. It's 3:20 am and Im not gonna count and see if it's a viable option. You are a suspect yourself. No sense in giving you a GenkiI'm not panicking. Why pass up the opportunity to kill more Mafia sooner?
Okay, say that I'm Mafia. Why would I do anything other than kill a Mafia? I'd be killed ASAP.
Because he does I suppose. There's a Mafia detective between the lovers and they can check roles.But this way if he acts out we all know exactly who to lynch.
I'm not just thinking about the immediate future hereSo, you are the Mafia Det? And your Lover is a Townie? You realize that if the Burden is killed you won't be able to investigate after?
Again, why would I share all I've got right now? I'm going to have to see some follow through before giving out anymore valuable information.Daws also let us know the original size of your team and current number. Also, don't hide things how. It's a dicey stage. If you're indeed willing to follow through
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
You're asking us to invest in something and someone we know very little about. Give us something solid if you want us to hedge our bets on someone that could either potentially cripple or buff the rown.Again, why would I share all I've got right now? I'm going to have to see some follow through before giving out anymore valuable information.
Hmm, I guess we have to make a compromise. So is this supposed to be a deal with the devil or what? Your lover is willing to betray his/her team too? Or you just want us to get rid of the other Mafia first?Again, why would I share all I've got right now? I'm going to have to see some follow through before giving out anymore valuable information.
Not everyone is a vigilante with a day action... Most of the people in this game can never supply something solid and nor can.. Not without some trust. That's the whole point of the game.I can switch right?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
You're asking us to invest in something and someone we know very little about. Give us something solid if you want us to hedge our bets on someone that could either potentially cripple or buff the rown.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Sorta. I don't know about my lover, but I don't care which team I win on.Hmm, I guess we have to make a compromise. So is this supposed to be a deal with the devil or what? Your lover is willing to betray his/her team too? Or you just want us to get rid of the other Mafia first?
How do you know this? And who is the Lover then.OK guys, something is fishy. If Son is Mafia Det, his Lover must be Townie. He is hiding it but I know who his Lover is.
So, Son should be a Townie lying for some reason. His partner can't be Mafia Det.
I don't follow... I should be townie?....OK guys, something is fishy. If Son is Mafia Det, his Lover must be Townie. He is hiding it but I know who his Lover is.
So, Son should be a Townie lying for some reason. His partner can't be Mafia Det.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I wouldn't advise that...Well that's why I said we shouldn't rush. We still need to wait for the others to show up. The day has only begun. Let's just transfer energy to spirit for now.
its not that hard to guess but I'd rather prefer names to not be mentioned yet. No need to give someone a ready made claim after all.How do you know this? And who is the Lover then.
You alrdy transfered to Gary.I'm playing it safe and Transferring Power to WithYouInSpirit / Oolong.
Your life has next to no value anyways. If you or your lover is a Mafia Detective, working against their own... they'll kill you themselvesxi0 please. That would be stupid. My life would have far less value in the coming phases if I did that.

Why would I not nuke the person agreed upon? Who would I target if not that person? It wasn't panicking honestly, I simply brought it up because I have the most right now. I'd suggest the same thing for anyone else. If we have enough power for someone else, then they can do it. It's simply the most effective use of time right now IMO.Nope, you seem to be. Also, xnut has 4 locked penalty votes on him. I can't vote. You nuke the wrong person and the maths may not be in our favor. It's 3:20 am and Im not gonna count and see if it's a viable option. You are a suspect yourself. No sense in giving you a Genki
Pretty sure you can't.I can switch right?
Why not?wouldn't advise that...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Okay, that's fine but if you and spirit transferred to him (spirit), he would be the highestWhy would I not nuke the person agreed upon? Who would I target if not that person? It wasn't panicking honestly, I simply brought it up because I have the most right now. I'd suggest the same thing for anyone else. If we have enough power for someone else, then they can do it