Games Mafia Game 56 - Dragon Ball Z: A New Threat - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
I'm not panicking. Why pass up the opportunity to kill more Mafia sooner?

Okay, say that I'm Mafia. Why would I do anything other than kill a Mafia? I'd be killed ASAP.
Nope, you seem to be. Also, xnut has 4 locked penalty votes on him. I can't vote. You nuke the wrong person and the maths may not be in our favor. It's 3:20 am and Im not gonna count and see if it's a viable option. You are a suspect yourself. No sense in giving you a Genki

But this way if he acts out we all know exactly who to lynch.
Because he does I suppose. There's a Mafia detective between the lovers and they can check roles.

@GrySun can you confirm if you're spy or not? No sense in hiding it now.

Daws also let us know the original size of your team and current number. Also, don't hide things how. It's a dicey stage. If you're indeed willing to follow through
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
So, you are the Mafia Det? And your Lover is a Townie? You realize that if the Burden is killed you won't be able to investigate after?
I'm not just thinking about the immediate future here
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Also Transfer energy to spirit
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I'm playing it safe and Transferring Power to WithYouInSpirit / Oolong.

This way I don't have to be concerned about giving power to someone I need to trust.
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
Daws also let us know the original size of your team and current number. Also, don't hide things how. It's a dicey stage. If you're indeed willing to follow through
Again, why would I share all I've got right now? I'm going to have to see some follow through before giving out anymore valuable information.
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I can switch right?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Again, why would I share all I've got right now? I'm going to have to see some follow through before giving out anymore valuable information.
You're asking us to invest in something and someone we know very little about. Give us something solid if you want us to hedge our bets on someone that could either potentially cripple or buff the rown.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Again, why would I share all I've got right now? I'm going to have to see some follow through before giving out anymore valuable information.
Hmm, I guess we have to make a compromise. So is this supposed to be a deal with the devil or what? Your lover is willing to betray his/her team too? Or you just want us to get rid of the other Mafia first?
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
I can switch right?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

You're asking us to invest in something and someone we know very little about. Give us something solid if you want us to hedge our bets on someone that could either potentially cripple or buff the rown.
Not everyone is a vigilante with a day action... Most of the people in this game can never supply something solid and nor can.. Not without some trust. That's the whole point of the game.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
*nor can I
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Hmm, I guess we have to make a compromise. So is this supposed to be a deal with the devil or what? Your lover is willing to betray his/her team too? Or you just want us to get rid of the other Mafia first?
Sorta. I don't know about my lover, but I don't care which team I win on.
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,184
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
I think he is basically making this deal because we don't have our detectives and he will exchange information for our votes for killing the opposite mafia (that would help his lover and his side). So, yes, it would be like a deal with the devil, that's why he said he'd let the details to discuss later.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,370
Gender
Male
Country
France
OK guys, something is fishy. If Son is Mafia Det, his Lover must be Townie. He is hiding it but I know who his Lover is.

So, Son should be a Townie lying for some reason. His partner can't be Mafia Det.
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
OK guys, something is fishy. If Son is Mafia Det, his Lover must be Townie. He is hiding it but I know who his Lover is.

So, Son should be a Townie lying for some reason. His partner can't be Mafia Det.
How do you know this? And who is the Lover then.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Well that's why I said we shouldn't rush. We still need to wait for the others to show up. The day has only begun. Let's just transfer energy to spirit for now.
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
OK guys, something is fishy. If Son is Mafia Det, his Lover must be Townie. He is hiding it but I know who his Lover is.

So, Son should be a Townie lying for some reason. His partner can't be Mafia Det.
I don't follow... I should be townie?....
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Well that's why I said we shouldn't rush. We still need to wait for the others to show up. The day has only begun. Let's just transfer energy to spirit for now.
I wouldn't advise that...
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I'm playing it safe and Transferring Power to WithYouInSpirit / Oolong.
You alrdy transfered to Gary.
Gonna update up until now and sleep.
Someone please keep a parallel control of votes overall in the meantime, if possible. In any case, we'll update again in some hours.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
xi0 please. That would be stupid. My life would have far less value in the coming phases if I did that.
Your life has next to no value anyways. If you or your lover is a Mafia Detective, working against their own... they'll kill you themselves :lmao

Nope, you seem to be. Also, xnut has 4 locked penalty votes on him. I can't vote. You nuke the wrong person and the maths may not be in our favor. It's 3:20 am and Im not gonna count and see if it's a viable option. You are a suspect yourself. No sense in giving you a Genki
Why would I not nuke the person agreed upon? Who would I target if not that person? It wasn't panicking honestly, I simply brought it up because I have the most right now. I'd suggest the same thing for anyone else. If we have enough power for someone else, then they can do it. It's simply the most effective use of time right now IMO.

I can switch right?
Pretty sure you can't.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
wouldn't advise that...
Why not?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Why would I not nuke the person agreed upon? Who would I target if not that person? It wasn't panicking honestly, I simply brought it up because I have the most right now. I'd suggest the same thing for anyone else. If we have enough power for someone else, then they can do it
Okay, that's fine but if you and spirit transferred to him (spirit), he would be the highest
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
We already saw what WYIS does with power like that on day 1.

I'm willing to lend my energy to GrySun because of the investigation or myself because why not. But not WYIS and not xi0.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,370
Gender
Male
Country
France
OK, I will reveal it. I am Mason, the Lover is ulq, he said yesterday he has another role right? It was Lover as Erin said.

ulq being his Lover means that, if Son is Mafia Det, ulq is a real Townie Mason.

If ulq is Mafia Mason, Son can't be Mafia Det. He should have a Townie role.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top